blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
finaly a game where you get to do the full captain kirk any green chicks ? gota get 1st one of the list lol

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Pretty strange that this game doesn't have pregnancy content judging by the previous projects of this dev.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Hope this one get's finished and ton of content, hope winterlook doesnt end it premature like he did with SHELTER and that hal arsed final.

I love you Winterlook, go fuck yourself a have a nice day
Why "premature"? shelter looks finished enough to me. If you like when developers stretch games to pump out more money from their patrons, then you can play some summertime saga, dmd, ect. Or any other game 95% of all games that gets abandoned.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
"Establish diplomatic relations with alien life forms"
meme-kid.gif
For them just the best kind of diplomatic relations.

• Haha
Reactions: Crusado

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Why "premature"? shelter looks finished enough to me
To call Shelter rushed, and it's ending half-assed, is being pretty generous, I think. If it looked finished enough to you, I really don't think you played it until the end or gave a crap about the characters.
I understand they wanted to "finish" it to get it out of early access on Steam, and move on to the next game, but they did a disservice to the fans with that ending.
Still hoping for some DLC of some kind, but let's hope this game gets a more satisfying conclusion. (y)

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I really hope there's a walkthrough at some point. I missed the interaction with the mom in your room and her in disguise at the bar

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes