Connor1992

Aug 26, 2018
1682502572003.png
How do we unlock the 1st scene with Maria?
How do i get past the 1st quest with the masked lady, just keeps telling me to go to the bar but all i can do is pick from "Coach Ronda?" or "i dont know yet"

OhBooriiWhy

Mar 22, 2021
Okay so this should be a working incest patch, it should also allow you to access Cassandras quest post coming back to the mother ship, it'll be obvious how. I somehow fucked up my contacts, and had dupes of them (so none would show up), so it should also take care of that I think, but just in case keep a backup save. It should also fix the missing textures, for Cass's corruption route. There was also some hardcoded incorrect relations usage, which should also be fixed. Hopefully if you already did her route so far from the start it won't show up again, but idk. I imagine next update this will need to be redone as it overrides labels which will hopefully be fixed and changed. Righto, have a good one.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Okay so this should be a working incest patch, it should also allow you to access Cassandras quest post coming back to the mother ship, it'll be obvious how. I somehow fucked up my contacts, and had dupes of them (so none would show up), so it should also take care of that I think, but just in case keep a backup save. It should also fix the missing textures, for Cass's corruption route. There was also some hardcoded incorrect relations usage, which should also be fixed. Hopefully if you already did her route so far from the start it won't show up again, but idk. I imagine next update this will need to be redone as it overrides labels which will hopefully be fixed and changed. Righto, have a good one.
wow that's nice I'll check it out bc im stuck too, I don't have any new content after getting back to ship and entering free roam :/
my contacts are gone too, even tho I never used incest patch
PS how do you use the patch?

OhBooriiWhy

Mar 22, 2021
wow that's nice I'll check it out bc im stuck too, I don't have any new content after getting back to ship and entering free roam :/
my contacts are gone too, even tho I never used incest patch
PS how do you use the patch?
Just save the file and put in the game folder, after that should be all good to run. This is generally true for patches to ren'py games

Reactions: Everilld

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Just save the file and put in the game folder, after that should be all good to run. This is generally true for patches to ren'py games
patch works, contacts too, but I still don't have damn clue what you are supposed to do to get anything in this new update
I guess I have to start from beggining

OhBooriiWhy

Mar 22, 2021
patch works, contacts too, but I still don't have damn clue what you are supposed to do to get anything in this new update
I guess I have to start from beginning
From what I saw, there wasn't any new content after coming back up from the planet assuming you'd already finished everything, which is why I modded in the quest 'cause was lazy LUL.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
I get this error as soon as I try to talk to the security guard on the bridge

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_add'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "events/location/bridge.rpyc", line 88, in script call
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "events/location/bridge.rpyc", line 88, in script call
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_add'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.45
Mon Apr 24 21:21:02 2023
Yeah have the same problem

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
From what I saw, there wasn't any new content after coming back up from the planet assuming you'd already finished everything, which is why I modded in the quest 'cause was lazy LUL.
wtf really? you re meant to play new update 2 earlier
thanks man a least I understand now

Kai40

Mar 26, 2023
Please fix the 'android version' because the file is cannot be installed because there was a problem parsing the package. And then a little while I saw the problem the file got doubled by mistake thats why it failed to install. And even if i tranfer it and paste it again of the same folder it won't work because i use android please someone fix it. View attachment 2572613
Same problem for me, that's why im trying to fix the problem as well since no one dont want to give an answer. I will let you know on how to fix this ASAP. For now, im still trying

damez

Apr 21, 2018
When life sends u legends cant y wait 2 try the patch thank u

Jun 14, 2020
It still causes an error when talking to mom in the bar for the 1st time, if I choose the 1st option "Of course, Mom" the error appears, any other option and its okay

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Fixed patch, hopefully I didn't miss another one. The error was caused from the incest patch, missing a task/quest description and made the game crash
You don't seem to be reading the forum entries above your own thoughts, my friend.
I am already testing a repaired patch from another friend here...
rdsxn posted a patch update on Monday around 9PM my time...
https://f95zone.to/threads/stellar-dream-v0-4-5-winterlook.109576/post-10616327

I have posted updates on my progress and everything seems to be working. Reading the forum could've saved you some effort here... Anyway... I'm off now to get back to testing. I'm running a true test replay and not a speed run so it is taking some time. I will gladly try your patch if I find any errors in my current testing but I can only test one patch at a time.

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
You don't seem to be reading the forum entries above your own thoughts, my friend.
I am already testing a repaired patch from another friend here...
rdsxn posted a patch update on Monday around 9PM my time...
https://f95zone.to/threads/stellar-dream-v0-4-5-winterlook.109576/post-10616327

I have posted updates on my progress and everything seems to be working. Reading the forum could've saved you some effort here... Anyway... I'm off now to get back to testing. I'm running a true test replay and not a speed run so it is taking some time. I will gladly try your patch if I find any errors in my current testing but I can only test one patch at a time.

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:
It still had an error with one of the quest with Cassandra.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ah ha!!! Good to know and thanks, my friend! :) :) :) :) :)
I am currently on the alien planet in my current patch testing so I have yet to see the new Cassandra content back aboard ship.

Given your updated info here, looks like I need to start testing on your latest efforts ASAP, stat, as in now! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Thanks again and adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Sep 13, 2020
What is the quest? If you tell me I test yours with mine and see if it works for comparison and see if I can find the text or symbol that is either forgotten or needs adding or reconfigured structurally.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes