Sep 13, 2020
PapaPhat , All I did was use SeveralGeese patch from last version as a base for the patch that was working and looked at rdsxn's patch for the added content from this version but if there is an error with my personal patch like I currently am to see if it works and If not I'll use vall6269 as well and combine all of them and see if it can be compatible

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
PapaPhat , All I did was use SeveralGeese patch from last version as a base for the patch that was working and looked at rdsxn's patch for the added content from this version but if there is an error with my personal patch like I currently am to see if it works and If not I'll use vall6269 as well and combine all of them and see if it can be compatible
IDK any of the tech side but what I can do is test the hell out of games and mods!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will finish my test of rdsxn's updated patch by foregoing all of the replay on the alien planet and returning to the ship to test for the error with Cassandra's thing. If I can confirm that there is an error there (which I merely need to prove as an avid tester, not to cast doubt on what I was told) I will then move to testing vall6269's patch. If for some reason I cannot replicate said error, I will return to the alien planet and test the hell out of all paths as I had originally planned. But, I do not wish to run all of those paths to find an error at the end of it all... skipping back to the ship and Cassandra's content now...

Thank you, my friend. :) Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay... I just skipped back to the ship to play the new Cassandra content and it all played fine using rdsxn's patch. So, I'll keep testing it. I can't see switching to a new patch when the one I am testing now is working fine. I saw where someone was unable to repeat Cassandra's new content however it is ONLY available in the early morning in her post workout shower. Arriving any later than wake up and go straight to Cassandra's room and the only option you get is to leave.

Back at it... still have not found any flaws or errors in rdsxn's patch. Peace...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Sep 13, 2020
Okay... I just skipped back to the ship to play the new Cassandra content and it all played fine using rdsxn's patch. So, I'll keep testing it. I can't see switching to a new patch when the one I am testing now is working fine. I saw where someone was unable to repeat Cassandra's new content however it is ONLY available in the early morning in her post workout shower. Arriving any later than wake up and go straight to Cassandra's room and the only option you get is to leave.

Back at it... still have not found any flaws or errors in rdsxn's patch. Peace...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Okay, just finished merging SeveralGeese patch from last version as a base for the patch that was working and looked at rdsxn's patch for the added content from this version and I used vall6269 's Patch as well and combine all of them and see if it can be functional,useful, and compatible.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay, just finished merging SeveralGeese patch from last version as a base for the patch that was working and looked at rdsxn's patch for the added content from this version and I used vall6269 's Patch as well and combine all of them and see if it can be functional,useful, and compatible.
Found one error while testing rdsxn's patch but pretty sure it is in the game, not the patch. It may be easier to invite you to the thread I have in PM with rdsxn.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Incest patch crash soon after starting game. First time going to the Admirals office.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_add'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "events/location/bridge.rpyc", line 88, in script call
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "events/location/bridge.rpyc", line 88, in script call
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_add'.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.45
Thu Apr 27 09:39:48 2023

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Something where I don't have to be a supporter for. :rolleyes:
Try making your request in the proper Android port request forum. Guess what? This ain't it!

Getting tired of trash posts asking for Android, when's the update and reporting errors that have already been reported a dozen times. I only have three answers for those requests... Use the proper forum to make your Android request. We get the update when we get it, not before. Before reporting an error for the 18th time, READ THE FORUM!!!

To get a proper answer, you must first ask a proper question. Smart ass remarks are still free...

Reactions: sava75

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
The game itself is great. I can't wait to get to the best parts like pregnant Cassandra or other characters. But I have a doubt, actually 2. The first is that we are at version 0.4.5. This makes me think that we are halfway through the work, so is it possible that the content that will come soon will be short or will it be rich in content all the same? Then if maybe you know how many planets you still have to discover in the game? Already with the first one we have different characters that we can interact with and for me it is also a lot, I was hoping maybe for some more content with the queen and princess but amen.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Did you not read ANY of the forum??? What am I asking? Of course you didn't read any of the forum...
There are multiple revisions of the patch being tested right now. We've been at this since Monday...
Read the forum, please. Phat out.:rolleyes:
Can you be even more condescending/agressive ? What am I asking? Of course you cannot ! it's not like we all have all our time to read every comment on every game we play :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Skads

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Oh... but, I can! Here is your 21 facepalm salute for underestimating me and attempting to one up my sarcasm.
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Notice that they are here in a response rather than the one's that attach to the bottom of your message.
These don't count as likes, the emoji ones on messages do.

There are several of us working to fix the patch right now. Well, they are working on the patch. I am testing. We have been at this since Monday. I'm beginning to think we may need to wait for the dev to repair the errors still in the game before this will be resolved.

I have played through the game files available to date with no patch and three separate attempted fixes thus far. I posted my progress and those that created these patches posted them in open forum as well. Yet, every visit here I see an endless chain of banal, repetitive questions ALL asking the same thing... So, here is the short answer... The i patch on the OP is indeed faulty. You have two options at present, you can replay from the start with no patch OR you can join me in testing the repaired files. However, regardless of whether you use no patch or the repaired patch, we are still waiting on the dev to fix several errors including Ronda's potion task and all of the alien planet quests that do not complete, even after all quest objectives have been met. Now... if you will excuse my overly grumpy ass, I will resume my testing...

Adventure ever on, Phat:censored:
first i really don't care if you are a tester or not it do not allow you to break the first rules of the forum : "Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not"

Reactions: Skads

OhBooriiWhy

Mar 22, 2021
first i really don't care if you are a tester or not it do not allow you to break the first rules of the forum : "Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not"
I am a bit out of the loop possibly, but seems like PapaPhat kinda just assigned themselves to the role, dunno.

The patches right now seem scattered, rdsxn posted one which I didn't try (was making my own at the time). I posted one which was also supposed to fix the contacts on saves, as well as allow you to get the quest if you hadn't already, and then finally add in the missing label (quest giver/updater) calls, which was then additionally modified/fixed by vall6269.

The initial sentiment by P.P. is... snippy but it is a bit disappointing to see patch fixes getting buried under people not doing a little checking in the forum, though P.P. was kinda uncool about that especially with the (deleted?) quoted text you have.

Hopefully Crazy_Chicken87 will get back to us soon as they seem to be merging them all.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes