Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Talk her out of breaking it off when she says, "we need to talk" in the AM when you wake up. The bottom option to disagree is the one to chose. If you select the top option to accept what she says about breaking it off then no shower fun for you, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Simply disagree when she says she wants to end it and follow the dialogue chain to fun in the shower.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
You may then repeat the shower scene every morning IF you have MC go straight to Cassandra's quarters first thing when he leaves his room. Any pitstops before arriving at Cassandra's door and the only option you will receive is the "Leave" button.

You can still catch Saki in the hangar for a quickie with her but you do get two options with Saki if you go see her first, she remains for seconds. Then you can swing by the gym to bend Ronda over the machines and go balls deep again. However, the quest for Ronda's potion is still bugged as are ALL of the alien world quests/tasks. None of them will complete or advance.

Fair enough? Hope that helps, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Thanks Phat, I'll try it out though the mc talked her out of breaking it off on his own, then I got buttplug option. Maybe this is for romance rather than corruption? I was able to wake up every morning to a bj but want to see the shower scene

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks Phat, I'll try it out though the mc talked her out of breaking it off on his own, then I got buttplug option. Maybe this is for romance rather than corruption? I was able to wake up every morning to a bj but want to see the shower scene
Pretty sure I played the romance side. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: No plug in the route I took!:oops: However, I was fully ready to butter her buns and insert the salami but only got a choice of fingering her or sausage in the bun cheek rubbing style, no penetration. At least you got to plug her bum with something! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Seriously though... once MC talked her down on the route I took, she invited MC into the shower which is where the two options of fingering or bum rubbing are presented. If you were NOT invited into the shower then something went wrong or you selected a wrong choice somewhere, IDK.

I'm done playing until the dev fixes the damned game though... I have three open quests that should've completed before leaving the alien planet and Ronda's potion side quest should advance to advise player to take potion to Ronda. The task description says, "all that's left to do is take the potion to Ronda." However, the task line that determines what you actually do next (the one on the top right) says to take the potion to Boruda!!! Ugh! What a mess. Fix it dev! I'll come back and play some more just PLEASE fix it!!!

With what you are reporting, the corruption side of Cassandra's intimate quest may be botched as well. Phat is done until we see repairs to the game. S.H.E.L.T.E.R. had some places/moments like that as well. Dev figured them out and fixed them there but took a while. So, Phat is back to "wait and see."

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Tacojax

Dec 5, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_desc5_change'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/cass/cass1_corruption.rpyc", line 28, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.45
Sun Apr 30 18:10:23 2023
```
same no clue what i did

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.45 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 142 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: MainL and Yahya5555

greenonion1245

Aug 22, 2022
So i have been trying the get the scenes of Lt. Canary and the third scene with queen. i spent much time trying to get it but couldn't it. How do you get those scenes?

FertilityDrinks

May 2, 2023
I also got the error during the Cassandra questline

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "/home/faraam/StellarDream-0.45-linux/renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
File "/home/faraam/StellarDream-0.45-linux/renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup

Linux-5.15.0-71-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.45
Tue May 2 20:04:47 2023

it happens when I select the option continue during her bar encounter after visiting the planet

FertilityDrinks

May 2, 2023
I also got the error during the Cassandra questline

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "/home/faraam/StellarDream-0.45-linux/renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
File "/home/faraam/StellarDream-0.45-linux/renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup

Linux-5.15.0-71-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.45
Tue May 2 20:04:47 2023

it happens when I select the option continue during her bar encounter after visiting the planet
I don't get this error when I play without the patch, so it might be in the patch writing

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Pretty sure I played the romance side. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: No plug in the route I took!:oops: However, I was fully ready to butter her buns and insert the salami but only got a choice of fingering her or sausage in the bun cheek rubbing style, no penetration. At least you got to plug her bum with something! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Seriously though... once MC talked her down on the route I took, she invited MC into the shower which is where the two options of fingering or bum rubbing are presented. If you were NOT invited into the shower then something went wrong or you selected a wrong choice somewhere, IDK.

I'm done playing until the dev fixes the damned game though... I have three open quests that should've completed before leaving the alien planet and Ronda's potion side quest should advance to advise player to take potion to Ronda. The task description says, "all that's left to do is take the potion to Ronda." However, the task line that determines what you actually do next (the one on the top right) says to take the potion to Boruda!!! Ugh! What a mess. Fix it dev! I'll come back and play some more just PLEASE fix it!!!

With what you are reporting, the corruption side of Cassandra's intimate quest may be botched as well. Phat is done until we see repairs to the game. S.H.E.L.T.E.R. had some places/moments like that as well. Dev figured them out and fixed them there but took a while. So, Phat is back to "wait and see."

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:
Yeah, you did the romance option, I did corruption. So I went back and did both. Here's to hoping winterlook fixes the issues or already has idk

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Guys I'm stuck on Sharon's part, she asks me if I have any idea who she is but I only have one option "Coach Ronda?", what should I do?

Last edited:

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Guys I'm stuck on Sharon's part, she asks me if I have any idea who she is but I only have one option "Coach Ronda?", what should I do?
Not sure if there's any connection, but did you get the scene with her in your room? In your room choose relax or something like that and she will visit you. Try the bar again and see if it works, if not I have no idea how to help.

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Not sure if there's any connection, but did you get the scene with her in your room? In your room choose relax or something like that and she will visit you. Try the bar again and see if it works, if not I have no idea how to help.
It didn't work bro! She had already appeared in the room at the beginning, I left her mission last before going after the scolts, but I don't know what else to do!

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
It didn't work bro! She had already appeared in the room at the beginning, I left her mission last before going after the scolts, but I don't know what else to do!
Hm... ok, did you break into her room and install the camera? If not, I don't have any more ideas :unsure:

OhBooriiWhy

Mar 22, 2021
I already did that and it didn't work.
If you didn't progress to the bar with her before coming back from the planet, you will not be able to progress further, as the code has a value blocking her from coming to your room after sleeping if you've come up from it.

This might fix it but I'm not terribly sure about that, depends on where it's not working. it's a bit rough. Just slap it into the game folder in case you don't know, and then load your save. However if this is a save before the update, it seems so buggy currently that I dunno if there's much reason preserving it, or how that save will interact with future updates.

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
If you didn't progress to the bar with her before coming back from the planet, you will not be able to progress further, as the code has a value blocking her from coming to your room after sleeping if you've come up from it.

This might fix it but I'm not terribly sure about that, depends on where it's not working. it's a bit rough. Just slap it into the game folder in case you don't know, and then load your save. However if this is a save before the update, it seems so buggy currently that I dunno if there's much reason preserving it, or how that save will interact with future updates.
Thanks for the help man but it won't be more precise, I found where the error was. You need to have at least 4 points in intelligence to continue this quest, in my case I only had 3 points so I couldn't progress further in her mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhBooriiWhy
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes