Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Regarding this incest patch fiasko and the somewhat snippy reply I got on it ( I was not offended, far as I was concerned there was no need to delete the guys comment). He was right I did not read about the patch in the comments. Usually when the patch in outdated there is a * next to in on the first page. This time there wasn't. So I mistakenly thought there was a genuine error concerning a valid patch, hence my comment. Sorry for that.

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
If i kill the leader of the aorng and reach peace thank to that, then the only way to have the Queen is thru fighting her guards(corruption)
If make a deal using the pregnansy prevention drug then i can propose to marry the Queen(romance) but i cant kill the arong líder to be their leader
I like the romance with the Queen but i dont want to let the arong King Live
There is also routes to side with one of them
Or the route to mutual destroy of them
There ar eplans on this?
Also i hate how when u open the window u cant go back so u have to use the map to se get out of It
in the Planet u can but in the ship no

No idea, try it
Im gonna do that

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
When you are pulling up your mom's skirt to reveal the buttplug, it says that ''assgrab3'' image is missing, but the image is there when you visit the gallery. Just a bug?

minhqung1235

Nov 12, 2022
can some give have some kind of walthrough guide note cuz i can only unlock some endind and no clue how to unlock the rest been stuck for many wweek

minhqung1235

Nov 12, 2022
can someone show me how to get to the coach ronda and dr maria scence and the coach ronda,dr maria and the main scence

minhqung1235

Nov 12, 2022
Thanks, that was it!

For your missing CGs you have to test your strength with the coach and either win or lose. I think I used a combat stim to win because my normal strength wasn't high enough to beat her. Winning gets you her 2nd CG and 5th replay. Losing or surrendering nets you her 3rd CG and 4th replay
can you guide how to unlock the 3 some scence

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes