PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am a bit out of the loop possibly, but seems like PapaPhat kinda just assigned themselves to the role, dunno.

The patches right now seem scattered, rdsxn posted one which I didn't try (was making my own at the time). I posted one which was also supposed to fix the contacts on saves, as well as allow you to get the quest if you hadn't already, and then finally add in the missing label (quest giver/updater) calls, which was then additionally modified/fixed by vall6269.

The initial sentiment by P.P. is... snippy but it is a bit disappointing to see patch fixes getting buried under people not doing a little checking in the forum, though P.P. was kinda uncool about that especially with the (deleted?) quoted text you have.

Hopefully Crazy_Chicken87 will get back to us soon as they seem to be merging them all.
Didn't assign anything to anyone, self included. Just the only volunteer to show up to test these patches. You are welcome to help out. This is Crazy_Chicken87's patch, the latest version available. It draws on all of the other available patches. rdsxn's patch worked from a restart as does Crazy's. Haven't found any difference so they would need to address any questions but I have included the patch file. Happy testing, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

PS: Right click on the attached file and select "save linked content as..." then drag and drop the .rpy file into your Stellar Dream game folder. Peace.

OhBooriiWhy

Mar 22, 2021
Didn't assign anything to anyone, self included. Just the only volunteer to show up to test these patches. You are welcome to help out. This is Crazy_Chicken87's patch, the latest version available. It draws on all of the other available patches. rdsxn's patch worked from a restart as does Crazy's. Haven't found any difference so they would need to address any questions but I have included the patch file. Happy testing, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

PS: Right click on the attached file and select "save linked content as..." then drag and drop the .rpy file into your Stellar Dream game folder. Peace.
I have helped out, the whole remove duplicate part of the patch was written by me, and other fixes as well. As for the difference between the patches, rd's doesn't change non-mission text parts, among some other minor things if I remember correctly. I may need to go back and double check how the mission giving works, as I'm unsure if it will always give the option to get the quest and follow it post-return (Without restart). Hope testing goes well.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have helped out, the whole remove duplicate part of the patch was written by me, and other fixes as well. As for the difference between the patches, rd's doesn't change non-mission text parts, among some other minor things if I remember correctly. I may need to go back and double check how the mission giving works, as I'm unsure if it will always give the option to get the quest and follow it post-return (Without restart). Hope testing goes well.
I had to take a break from testing to allow my patience meter to reset. Also, I can't find errors in the patch but I am continually finding errors in the game! Found a new one just last night with the bag of chips still showing in inventory, triggering the "give everyone chips" option with Lt. Canary at the Ih'ae prison but the only bag of chips I had purchased, I had given to Saki during our movie date which triggered an "item not on list" type of fatal white screen of Ren'Py death error. THAT needs fixed. The option to give her a ration works fine though. No matter how damned good the patch it won't fix the game's errors which are still present and piss me off even more each time I go by them, namely all of the alien world quests that should complete when all of the requirements are met on the alien planet including making peace, freeing the scouts and no update to Ronda's potion quest. Once we have Ronda's potion, it should update to say take the potion to Ronda but instead it advises to take the potion to Boruda!!! Fuck! The task description clearly updates to say, "nothing left but to take the potion to Ronda." But, the quest task is telling the player to take the potion to Boruda, Boruda doesn't have any dialogue (and shouldn't) and Ronda doesn't have any potion dialogue either because the quest objective is borked so Ronda's potion is still stuck rotting in MC's fucking inventory. All of this mishap nonsense is preventing any new tasks/quests from triggering upon returning to the ship and regardless of what the player does, the alien planet quests never complete!!! So, I may be done with this until Winterlook repairs these errors. I have officially lost the will to play this title until repairs can be made and those quests that should complete or be advanced function properly. That is NOT a patch issue, that is 100% a GAME issue.

Thank you for your efforts my friend. As you can obviously tell... I have been through the wringer a few too many times and it is showing... Phat is fucking done. (At least for now...)

Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

T00L75

Sep 16, 2022
Can you complete/progress with the masked woman in the bar (obvious who it is)? If so, can you do it before going down to the planet?

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Okay... I just skipped back to the ship to play the new Cassandra content and it all played fine using rdsxn's patch. So, I'll keep testing it. I can't see switching to a new patch when the one I am testing now is working fine. I saw where someone was unable to repeat Cassandra's new content however it is ONLY available in the early morning in her post workout shower. Arriving any later than wake up and go straight to Cassandra's room and the only option you get is to leave.

Back at it... still have not found any flaws or errors in rdsxn's patch. Peace...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Thank you for your patch, I was finally able to progress with Cassandra after the bar scenes. I am missing the few shower scenes and cant get them to trip. I also have the gallery unlocker but it doesn't seem to work. Any idea how to get the shower scenes? I went with corruption so I guess I need to go romance for the other blurred scenes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for your patch, I was finally able to progress with Cassandra after the bar scenes. I am missing the few shower scenes and cant get them to trip. I also have the gallery unlocker but it doesn't seem to work. Any idea how to get the shower scenes? I went with corruption so I guess I need to go romance for the other blurred scenes
You are certainly most welcome, my friend. I merely volunteered to test patch revisions that came from folks with coding talent. I'm just a test monkey... Yes... You can proceed after replaying the game to experience Cassandra's new content. However, NONE of the alien planet quests are updating. No other new content aboard ship is spawning. Ronda's quest for the potion as well as all the other alien planet quests will not complete. Those are game code issues, NOT patch related issues. I could not find any errors in either of the patches I tested. The one I attached to my last message is the most recent and is a combination of all three revised patches. At present, I am taking a break from this title. Between past Monday and Thursday I ran multiple patch tests during three full replays of the existing content to date and at least six partial replays. I found no errors in the revised patches I tested.

What I DID find was error after error in the game code including a new one, found Thursday night, during the scene with MC and Lt. Canary (eye patch) during the food portion of the conversation. I had purchased the bag of chips for Saki and gave them too her during our movie date on her couch. So, they should not appear in MC's inventory and apparently are no longer on the coded list of items he holds. However, the image of the bag of chips still appears in MC's misc section of inventory and still triggered the dialogue option with Canary to "give everyone chips" which yields a fatal error when selected. If I were getting paid to test the game, my next step would've been to return to my save prior to leaving for the alien planet, purchasing a few more bags of chips (even though only one would display, the code should still track the quantity) and replayed to that dialogue with Canary regarding the chips and tried it again. But, I'm not paid, just another game fan trying to help out my fellow players. What I strongly suggest to all players is to remain patient and await an error repair update from the dev. I'm hoping our feedback finds Winterlook already busy fixing these errors. Personally, hope aside, I have set this game on the back burner until those repairs can be made. I am much more curious to see Ronda use the potion on Maria than I am about the shower foreplay with Cassandra. I also need to see all of those quests complete like they should. Otherwise, there is no further point in playing this game. It is broken and in desperate need of repair in the game code.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ph4r40h

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The Overwiew seems to me like Mass Effect Andromeda, could somebody plese tell me what type of incest content there in the game?

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
You are certainly most welcome, my friend. I merely volunteered to test patch revisions that came from folks with coding talent. I'm just a test monkey... Yes... You can proceed after replaying the game to experience Cassandra's new content. However, NONE of the alien planet quests are updating. No other new content aboard ship is spawning. Ronda's quest for the potion as well as all the other alien planet quests will not complete. Those are game code issues, NOT patch related issues. I could not find any errors in either of the patches I tested. The one I attached to my last message is the most recent and is a combination of all three revised patches. At present, I am taking a break from this title. Between past Monday and Thursday I ran multiple patch tests during three full replays of the existing content to date and at least six partial replays. I found no errors in the revised patches I tested.

What I DID find was error after error in the game code including a new one, found Thursday night, during the scene with MC and Lt. Canary (eye patch) during the food portion of the conversation. I had purchased the bag of chips for Saki and gave them too her during our movie date on her couch. So, they should not appear in MC's inventory and apparently are no longer on the coded list of items he holds. However, the image of the bag of chips still appears in MC's misc section of inventory and still triggered the dialogue option with Canary to "give everyone chips" which yields a fatal error when selected. If I were getting paid to test the game, my next step would've been to return to my save prior to leaving for the alien planet, purchasing a few more bags of chips (even though only one would display, the code should still track the quantity) and replayed to that dialogue with Canary regarding the chips and tried it again. But, I'm not paid, just another game fan trying to help out my fellow players. What I strongly suggest to all players is to remain patient and await an error repair update from the dev. I'm hoping our feedback finds Winterlook already busy fixing these errors. Personally, hope aside, I have set this game on the back burner until those repairs can be made. I am much more curious to see Ronda use the potion on Maria than I am about the shower foreplay with Cassandra. I also need to see all of those quests complete like they should. Otherwise, there is no further point in playing this game. It is broken and in desperate need of repair in the game code.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
I commend you for being very detailed. However I was curious how to trigger the shower scenes with Cassandra. I'm on the corrupt path and stayed the night in her room. I return right away in the morning like you said but cant get the scenes. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I commend you for being very detailed. However I was curious how to trigger the shower scenes with Cassandra. I'm on the corrupt path and stayed the night in her room. I return right away in the morning like you said but cant get the scenes. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Talk her out of breaking it off when she says, "we need to talk" in the AM when you wake up. The bottom option to disagree is the one to chose. If you select the top option to accept what she says about breaking it off then no shower fun for you, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Simply disagree when she says she wants to end it and follow the dialogue chain to fun in the shower.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
You may then repeat the shower scene every morning IF you have MC go straight to Cassandra's quarters first thing when he leaves his room. Any pitstops before arriving at Cassandra's door and the only option you will receive is the "Leave" button.

You can still catch Saki in the hangar for a quickie with her but you do get two options with Saki if you go see her first, she remains for seconds. Then you can swing by the gym to bend Ronda over the machines and go balls deep again. However, the quest for Ronda's potion is still bugged as are ALL of the alien world quests/tasks. None of them will complete or advance.

Fair enough? Hope that helps, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ph4r40h

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Its there any walktrought for the game and are the other hinted paths able? Like the non diplomatic one with the sexbot and so?

jonnsmith156

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys i am stuck on sheron i just keep getting the same prompts over and over again and the exclamation point stays what do i do

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_desc5_change'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/cass/cass1_corruption.rpyc", line 28, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "events/cass/cass1_corruption.rpyc", line 28, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_desc5_change'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.45
Sun Apr 30 18:10:23 2023
```

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes