Feb 17, 2021
That's pretty much what I meant by expansion.
Thank the heavens you didn't go with Honey Select, its so bad in my eyes, that it is an instant turn off, and I avoid any game that uses it!
What you have now is better and far more preferable to me thank Honey Select.
Honey Select is horrible, no emotions :HideThePain:
The thing about models is to have emotions, life , then comes the lust

Last edited:
Reactions: Slamjax

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Hello All,

New version of STELLAR INCOGNITA dropped today for public release.
This one has the start (but not the end) of the "Athenium Heist" story branch, which is fun to write and render.

Thank the heavens you didn't go with Honey Select, its so bad in my eyes, that it is an instant turn off, and I avoid any game that uses it! What you have now is better and far more preferable to me thank Honey Select.
I like Honey Select as a game, but I'm definitely not a fan of it as an artwork tool.

Sun breed in PIXELDRAIN win/lin
I removed the Pixeldrain link (I didn't put that link there).

So who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
There's a few paths with pregnancy, but it is not a central focus of the game.

The art is pretty gnarly. Whats the appeal here?
It (hopefully) is the fetishes.

Reactions: Pheonix97

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
...if I had to choose between what I have now and say, the Honey Select engine (which is popular around here for non-DAZ games)? I'd choose what I have now.
I truely wish people would stop using both Honey Select and Koikatsu, and instead use daz-3d ... or even blender or at least something else with far better models and textures than Honey Select/Koikatsu.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Ever play Superhuman? It grows on you, just give it a chance.
I actually really like superhuman. Really hits that early 2k's edgy art. I think with this its more about the grainy affect on it. I redownloaded it. Ill give it a real shot this time.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Ever play Superhuman? It grows on you, just give it a chance.
Wow. That is some nightmare fuel right there.
But I admire and appreciate creators that put something out there that stands out from the crowd.
And a 4.8 rating after 244 reviews? The creator is doing something amazingly right.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarIncognita-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Hello All,

A new month and a new public release of STELLAR INCOGNITA. I really enjoyed putting this particular update together. The story had been pre-planned, but it all just came together organically and I think this has been my favorite update so far in terms of the content!

Next month will be the halfway mark for this project and this as well as 8 Days with the Diva has really been teaching me a lot. I'm in the very early design and planning stages for the next (fantasy-inspired) game and I will take the best mechanics I've learned from both games into the new one. The mechanics will be nothing fancy, but I think Ren'Py can allow you to do a lot with multiple choices, flags and point-counter systems. I think this allows you to have roleplay immersion and meaningful choices, but avoids pointless sandboxes and mini-games that are just grinding busy work (that's not gameplay to me).

Cheers!

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
really liking the upgrade speed, in combination with the game's nature which make it quite easy to give decent updates easily.

I'm also looking forward the deepening of some paths. Kyiomi and Corella best girls :p

If I may give a feedback/critic, I'm really not a fan of the *splurt splurt* and other noises added in this update's sex scenes. They just sound...kinda gross, and take me out of the scene.

Reactions: Slamjax

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
This game need a sharing/swinging tag.
I've added the swinging tag but to be honest, I can't think of a situation in the game that is swinging and not cheating in some way.

really liking the upgrade speed, in combination with the game's nature which make it quite easy to give decent updates easily.

I'm also looking forward the deepening of some paths. Kyiomi and Corella best girls :p

If I may give a feedback/critic, I'm really not a fan of the *splurt splurt* and other noises added in this update's sex scenes. They just sound...kinda gross, and take me out of the scene.
Kiyomi and Corella are also two of my favorites. I like the serious woman with glasses archetype that often shows up in Japanese anime and MILF-types are also very interesting. They are definitely higher on my preference list that Zizi or Valeria.
Thanks for the other feedback as well - the sex sounds are there because I think they work for Japanese adult visual novels and are a common feature, but I'm not 100% satisfied with the repetitive nature of the sound either. I think I just need a better, more naturalistic sound effect that doesn't pull a player out of the scene.

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
I've added the swinging tag but to be honest, I can't think of a situation in the game that is swinging and not cheating in some way.
When xandra fucks the merc for intels, thats still sharing, maybe even Netorare, because the MC seemed like unaware that she was fucking him plus the her saying that he is just a cuck etc, if she was just acting and he was aware of it then its sharing, I stopped playing there because I'm not into cuck/sharing stuff, but still good Luck with the game.(y)

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes