HTML Stellar Justice [v0.1] [Primal356]

What type of content do you want to see in my games?

• I want more latex!

Votes: 457 28.4%
  • I want more ropes!

Votes: 442 27.4%
  • I want more chains!

Votes: 411 25.5%
  • I want more straitjackets!

Votes: 270 16.8%
  • I want more lesbian!

Votes: 572 35.5%
  • I want more m/f!

Votes: 424 26.3%
  • I want more gangbangs!

Votes: 549 34.1%
  • I want more femdom!

Votes: 491 30.5%
  • I want more sissies!

Votes: 604 37.5%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
intro.png

Overview:
You are Admiral Jennifer Valentine, commander of the 11th Fleet of Earth. After the destruction of your vessel you wake up on the surface of an uncharted planet. At first, you want to get the hell out of there, but then you realize that this planet holds a secret that can change the course of the entire war. Can you unfold the secret? Or will you become the victim of the countless bandits, slavers and deserters roaming around the area?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-16
Release Date: 2024-06-16
Developer: Primal356 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: The Zeta Sector - Nel's Misfortune
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Others:

image1.png image2.png image3.png image4.png image5.png image6.png image7.png image8.png image9.png image10.png image11.png image12.png image13.png image14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
So is this guy just gonna keep putting out a handful of updates then move onto a new game over and over.
I feel like I have to apologize for doing that :D I moved to this title so I could finally have a game with ample graphic content. I won't start another title until several of the existing ones are completed.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm, this short demo leaves me with a few questions.
You can have a female prisoner. Why can't you sell or rent her out in the city to get money?

Why can't you free yourself if you weren't careful on the ship?
Why doesn't the male prisoner sell or rent you out to the city?
Why isn't the female prisoner that MC wants to sell in the city also enslaved by the city guards and both have to work together to get their freedom? That would also meet the lesbian content that was most requested in the survey.

Yes, the game is only just beginning, but the rigorous commitment to enslaving the MC seems to me to be wasting a lot of potential.
And why start a third game if the other two with the same theme are not continued?

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Hmmm, this short demo leaves me with a few questions.
You can have a female prisoner. Why can't you sell or rent her out in the city to get money?

Why can't you free yourself if you weren't careful on the ship?
Why doesn't the male prisoner sell or rent you out to the city?
Why isn't the female prisoner that MC wants to sell in the city also enslaved by the city guards and both have to work together to get their freedom? That would also meet the lesbian content that was most requested in the survey.

Yes, the game is only just beginning, but the rigorous commitment to enslaving the MC seems to me to be wasting a lot of potential.
And why start a third game if the other two with the same theme are not continued?
I want the main goal to be an assault on a zetan slave facility that operates underground. I don't think money would have a lot of uses since there are already a lot of weapons and supplies lying around. What I want to do instead is to add more groups for Jennifer to encounter (plus some nasty slave cycles :D) so she could influence them to join the assault.

For the renting out part... I don't think that the deserters would actually let the mc out after she offers her services. Nor can I imagine it for any other group since if they have someone collared, they could just keep that person instead of paying for the privilege of usage.

I started this game because this is the one I can cover with Daz3d renders. When I started out in September I only used ai, and I don't have the money for the assets. The idea is to put the emphasis on this game so the channel could grow so then I could finally cover the other two with Daz3d renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onbunga

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
i personally love the daz renders, are you gonna work on this project mostly from now on?
Yes :) For the remainder of 2024 3 out of 4 of my biweekly updates will be on Stellar Justice. From 2025 I will work on The Zeta Sector more since I will have more renders for it, so it will be 50-50.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I want the main goal to be an assault on a zetan slave facility that operates underground. I don't think money would have a lot of uses since there are already a lot of weapons and supplies lying around. What I want to do instead is to add more groups for Jennifer to encounter (plus some nasty slave cycles :D) so she could influence them to join the assault.

For the renting out part... I don't think that the deserters would actually let the mc out after she offers her services. Nor can I imagine it for any other group since if they have someone collared, they could just keep that person instead of paying for the privilege of usage.

I started this game because this is the one I can cover with Daz3d renders. When I started out in September I only used ai, and I don't have the money for the assets. The idea is to put the emphasis on this game so the channel could grow so then I could finally cover the other two with Daz3d renders.
I currently see a problem with letting her into the city unmolested.
If she says she's shipwrecked, that could be a good reason to take her prisoner, since no support or search party is expected any time soon. And by the time they arrive, all traces could have been erased.
If MC introduces herself as an officer with deserters, that would lead to the same result in my opinion, since she would belong to an enemy faction.

For MC to join the fight, she would either have to be kept as a gladiator - and serve as a reward in the arena if she were defeated, or she would have to be captured by a third faction, be able to escape or be freed (or remain enslaved by the conquering faction) and thus be given a reason to go into battle against the first faction. But that would again be difficult to justify why she should go into battle for her liberators, who continue to keep her as a slave.

In my opinion, an option from the Zeta sector would be a good one. Elena is also there and the two are in a relationship. Elana is now being used as leverage.
Or let Elena be the prisoner (should that be what the timeline of your games requires) and the two of them will first become a companionate and then a possible love relationship in this game.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I currently see a problem with letting her into the city unmolested.
If she says she's shipwrecked, that could be a good reason to take her prisoner, since no support or search party is expected any time soon. And by the time they arrive, all traces could have been erased.
If MC introduces herself as an officer with deserters, that would lead to the same result in my opinion, since she would belong to an enemy faction.

For MC to join the fight, she would either have to be kept as a gladiator - and serve as a reward in the arena if she were defeated, or she would have to be captured by a third faction, be able to escape or be freed (or remain enslaved by the conquering faction) and thus be given a reason to go into battle against the first faction. But that would again be difficult to justify why she should go into battle for her liberators, who continue to keep her as a slave.

In my opinion, an option from the Zeta sector would be a good one. Elena is also there and the two are in a relationship. Elana is now being used as leverage.
Or let Elena be the prisoner (should that be what the timeline of your games requires) and the two of them will first become a companionate and then a possible love relationship in this game.
I don't see a way that getting enslaved by the deserters doesn't lead to a game over. What I have in mind for an extension is a slave cycle where the mc has to work on the field all chained up, plus she gets used and disciplined regularly. You could continue the cycle as long as you want but the game is over no matter what. What I think I should explore more is the relationship between the mc and the prisoner, with the mc being rebellious or outright fall in love.

What I have in mind for rallying the factors is that at one point the zetans would come up from underground and start murdering/enslaving everyone. But first I want to introduce the other factions and give the player the feeling that she ran into a wall with all of them, only for the zetans to catalyze things.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Is this game MC-Slavery centric or are there ways to avoid being slaved if you're careful and turn the tables around?

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Is this game MC-Slavery centric or are there ways to avoid being slaved if you're careful and turn the tables around?
It is slavery centric. You can avoid slavery but the possibility only exists so you could find new ways to get enslaved.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
A small wish would be that not every "choice" leads to a bad ending.
Your sentence makes it clear that you can escape from some paths. It would be nice if there were longer passages before an escape option presents itself, or before it really leads to a bad ending due to a lack of luck/interest/ambition on the part of the MC.
According to your survey, that would also offer additional opportunities to give more different clothing or various NPCs enough screen time.
I'm eagerly awaiting the next update.

Reactions: Primal356