3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I like to wait until a game has gone through a few update cycles before checking it out. But in the meantime can I ask if you're planning on doing a linux version? Does the PC version work decently through wine?

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Am I dumb or are there no way to access the options ?
Muting the game and setting the text to instant are kinda important for me.

Edit : Ok confirmed I'm dumb and I can't read.
Option next update if I understand correctly.

Good luck with your project will check it out next update :)

Last edited:

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
In addition to adding the mute option, please also remember to add the option of faster text appearance (including the instant function of course)

• Red Heart

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Removing the default options from the game is just a silly choice imo. I can't understand the reasoning behind it.

And if you try to use Unren to enable dev console, skipping etc. Then you get the following error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe learn to play test before releasing a game.

No way I'm sitting through that annoying slow text speed and damn music. Playing games is meant to be fun.

Feeling that this one might be one to avoid.

Last edited:

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I like to wait until a game has gone through a few update cycles before checking it out. But in the meantime can I ask if you're planning on doing a linux version? Does the PC version work decently through wine?
I'll see what I can do.

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Am I dumb or are there no way to access the options ?
Muting the game and setting the text to instant are kinda important for me.

Edit : Ok confirmed I'm dumb and I can't read.
Option next update if I understand correctly.

Good luck with your project will check it out next update :)
THX =D !

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
all the effort went into making the stepmom look "not sims" but when purple hair appeared...geez...no effort :p still gonna boink her.....it's like..ya gotta boink em all...right?
Is like pokemon, got boink them all....wait....

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for those wondering...i'm well over an hour in...and i read fast AF and it's still going ....there is alot of content here...the English is wonky and some of the images will haunt you..but the stepmom and the young dame are nice looking.....purple hair dame has a good body....so bag her and shag her :D it's not an art lover's dream...but it's decent enough to spend an afternoon with.

• Red Heart

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
for those wondering...i'm well over an hour in...and i read fast AF and it's still going ....there is alot of content here...the English is wonky and some of the images will haunt you..but the stepmom and the young dame are nice looking.....purple hair dame has a good body....so bag her and shag her :D it's not an art lover's dream...but it's decent enough to spend an afternoon with.
Thank you for your patience! :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
to some it counts as incest...such as patreon..lol..so tag should stay for those that consider step as incest as they do not have a stepcest tag....yet

• Red Heart

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Why on earth would someone disable the preference menu? :rolleyes:

Can't regulate the volume of this really annoying music, can't change anything text related and can't switch to fullscreen. The menu is there for a reason...

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes