3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Poor guy the dev really tried his best with this game but never got any traction or success. I remember when this game used to get updates barely it got any interactions. At end he just gave up, I really feel bad for him

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Poor guy the dev really tried his best with this game but never got any traction or success. I remember when this game used to get updates barely it got any interactions. At end he just gave up, I really feel bad for him
Gave up ??? Did I miss something erm... you have notced the completed tag at the top ???.
Or am I just seeing things because I maybe going senile but I'm almost sure last time I played this it was finished.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Gave up ??? Did I miss something erm... you have notced the completed tag at the top ???.
Or am I just seeing things because I maybe going senile but I'm almost sure last time I played this it was finished.
The game might be finished, but the dev had many projects on the horizon he wanted to publish he just gave up cuz he never gained any traction or patrons. I will say this the game isn't that good but for what its worth its alot better than some of trash i have played from this site. I just feel sorry for the dev thats all, dont sweat too much about it.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes