3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ah shame the renders/graphics are so dated and bad... everything else i really enjoy about the game... good build up with miyaki and other girls, and multiple plausible endings... with better looks and good animations it could be a 5 star game. But i enjoyed it very much cause the relationship to miyaki is really nice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Thank you for the feedback!
I have to admit that I didn't like the VN games at the beginning and I have to admit that they are not bad at all. I learned to appreciate this type of games, even if it's not easy for me because my English is not very good, but I manage to play and evolve in VN games as well as in 3D games

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
The Android link has failed
I know BuT if you go to play store and download joiplay app it will work on android also....now you can download pc version of this game and it easily Run any kind of pc game specially renpy ,html,rpgm with this emulator...trust me .. I'm also using this app for running adult pcgame in android device

RUMCCC

Aug 3, 2021
I know BuT if you go to play store and download joiplay app it will work on android also....now you can download pc version of this game and it easily Run any kind of pc game specially renpy ,html,rpgm with this emulator...trust me .. I'm also using this app for running adult pcgame in android device
Thanks

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes