3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
I installed the gallery unlock mod, but after unlocking the scene through the story i cannot replay it in the gallery. How can to solve this? i really want to replay scenes and watch the future alternatives.

• Hey there
Reactions: hngg

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
First of All thanks for your answer ...
sec... I know how to work with editors but don't know the specifically python language but ...
thir... the file's not " .rpy " it's " .py " and script is in renpy folder not the game folder .
for... please attention ! in game folder this game has 7 scripts file and first is " script.rpyc " so the data is not readable .
fif... I did what you said with word " stepmother " and it cant find even one word because there was no stepmother in script.py in renpy folder . you can check for your self
*.py files are for base engine logic(strictly programing code, NOT "spoken words"!). If you want to change the words coming out of the character's mouths you should stay out of the "renpy" folder and only look in the "game" folder.
*.rpy files good, *.py files bad. Do not touch *.py files.
*.rpyc files also bad, do not touch.
Don't think about .rpyc files, they are not for humans to see.

By the way, why are we talking about this? The developer has already used the "role system" I proposed a year ago! :WaitWhat:
Unless my version is pre-modded the woman defaults to "mom" already...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the role introduction in script.rpy, essentially unchanged since episode 2...

Last edited:
Reactions: sami85

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Okay I know the graphics are old af BUT LMAO
1618437664813.png

By the way out of curiosity dev, why did you use older models?

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Okay I know the graphics are old af BUT LMAO
View attachment 1142628

By the way out of curiosity dev, why did you use older models?
I don't use old models, I use an old engine.
I spent some time learning Daz3d but unfortunately my PC is not powerful enough at the moment and it takes me a long time for a single render.
I use this engine because I like to edit and create stories.
By the way, if you don't like graphics or anything else related to the game, you don't need to play it, nobody forces you, it's very simple.
Thanks for your opinion.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm going in circles....

but does Cassie have an ending? I see her looking for me on the last day but I'm never there.... :(

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I just finished the game. I think it's pretty good for being the developer's first long game (well completed, something few devs can say; I wish other devs had your commitment), with very good scenes and an original way of integrating the walkthrough into the game. The big objetion in my opinion is the art aspect (it definitely need to be more polished) but the game (especially the story and Miyako, but without forgetting the huge amount of reviewable scenes in the game) did hook me much more than I though, surpassing my initial objections to the visual aspect (if in the medium term future you would decide to remake the game with polished art, as the creator of Shut up and Dance is currently doing, you would surely win hundreds of subscribers on Patreon).

PS: I have some comments about some elements of the story of the game:
  1. When the player chooses the option to help Tamaki, an extra scene appears where the assailant goes to see a male boss (who is receiving a blowjob from an apparent debtor with payment problems), asking for permission to take revenge against the MC in the future, but that male boss never reappears in the game and the one who really commands the Umbrella company is Rachel. I think he could have been a good second-in-command for Rachel, taking a more active role in the game, making things more difficult for MC (and Miyako).
  2. When MC hits the assailant, he only punches him and he simply surrenders and confesses the role of his boss Rachel, without even falling from MC's punch, despite the fact that shortly before he had killed Paul without any problem. Honestly, I think a more normal fight between them would have been better where the assailant is finally beaten by MC, being seriously injured (probably, through a small minigame), or in case you only want to knock him out with a single punch (or hit with a baseball bat), that MC does it by surprise taking advantage of the fact that the assailant is distracted with Miyako, becoming more heroic at Mikayo's eyes.
  3. If the player decides to accept Rachel's deal, I think it would have been great if there was the following possibility: after leaving her house, MC calls the police, delivers his evidences (by the way, in the game MC only knows what he knows thanks to what the assailant confesses him; MC doesn't discover any of the documents stolen by his father, so it would have been better if MC discovered some evidence on his own before visiting Rachel, perhaps hidden in the old office where he found the photo of Paul with the assailant), including perhaps a recording of his conversation with Rachel (opportunely deleting the part in which MC accepts the sexual deal), and in the way he fucks her and put her in prison.
  4. When the game is coming to its end, Cassie always wonders where MC is. Is there any route where she is romantically paired with MC in the end?
  5. In my opinion, in case the path chosen by the player leads to an ending where MC is not paired with Miyako, I think a last hot scene should be shown with MC's alternative couple (be it Georgia, Tamaki or Cassie).
  6. In my opinion, the game's middle path (I mean the one called like MC having perverted thoughts about Miyako), should have had a triple ending:
    1. Your planned ending for this route.
    2. One where Miyako dumps MC but finds that she is pregnant with MC's baby and with the accounts that she could claim that the baby is Paul's posthumous child to avoid public scandal, having to go back to the family home, and MC's reaction could be 2 different, while in the eyes of others he becomes the father figure of his new (legal) sibling:
      1. MC accepts the family reunion without pressing to try a sexual relationship again to avoid a new abandonment of Miyako, unless Miyako is who initiates it. It would help if Miyako confessed MC that Paul, before he died, discovered their affair.
      2. MC would become a controlling man, making Miyako leave home as little as possible, while their relationship flirts with the bondage.
    3. The other, where Miyako decides not to abandon MC, who manages to corrupt her enough so that she lives with remorse for her forbidden relationship with her stepson but without the necessary will to run away from their taboo relationship.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I just finished the game. I think it's pretty good for being the developer's first long game (well completed, something few devs can say; I wish other devs had your commitment), with very good scenes and an original way of integrating the walkthrough into the game. The big objetion in my opinion is the art aspect (it definitely need to be more polished) but the game (especially the story and Miyako, but without forgetting the huge amount of reviewable scenes in the game) did hook me much more than I though, surpassing my initial objections to the visual aspect (if in the medium term future you would decide to remake the game with polished art, as the creator of Shut up and Dance is currently doing, you would surely win hundreds of subscribers on Patreon).

PS: I have some comments about some elements of the story of the game:
  1. When the player chooses the option to help Tamaki, an extra scene appears where the assailant goes to see a male boss (who is receiving a blowjob from an apparent debtor with payment problems), asking for permission to take revenge against the MC in the future, but that male boss never reappears in the game and the one who really commands the Umbrella company is Rachel. I think he could have been a good second-in-command for Rachel, taking a more active role in the game, making things more difficult for MC (and Miyako).
  2. When MC hits the assailant, he only punches him and he simply surrenders and confesses the role of his boss Rachel, without even falling from MC's punch, despite the fact that shortly before he had killed Paul without any problem. Honestly, I think a more normal fight between them would have been better where the assailant is finally beaten by MC, being seriously injured (probably, through a small minigame), or in case you only want to knock him out with a single punch (or hit with a baseball bat), that MC does it by surprise taking advantage of the fact that the assailant is distracted with Miyako, becoming more heroic at Mikayo's eyes.
  3. If the player decides to accept Rachel's deal, I think it would have been great if there was the following possibility: after leaving her house, MC calls the police, delivers his evidences (by the way, in the game MC only knows what he knows thanks to what the assailant confesses him; MC doesn't discover any of the documents stolen by his father, so it would have been better if MC discovered some evidence on his own before visiting Rachel, perhaps hidden in the old office where he found the photo of Paul with the assailant), including perhaps a recording of his conversation with Rachel (opportunely deleting the part in which MC accepts the sexual deal), and in the way he fucks her and put her in prison.
  4. When the game is coming to its end, Cassie always wonders where MC is. Is there any route where she is romantically paired with MC in the end?
  5. In my opinion, in case the path chosen by the player leads to an ending where MC is not paired with Miyako, I think a last hot scene should be shown with MC's alternative couple (be it Georgia, Tamaki or Cassie).
  6. In my opinion, the game's middle path (I mean the one called like MC having perverted thoughts about Miyako), should have had a triple ending:
    1. Your planned ending for this route.
    2. One where Miyako dumps MC but finds that she is pregnant with MC's baby and with the accounts that she could claim that the baby is Paul's posthumous child to avoid public scandal, having to go back to the family home, and MC's reaction could be 2 different, while in the eyes of others he becomes the father figure of his new (legal) sibling:
      1. MC accepts the family reunion without pressing to try a sexual relationship again to avoid a new abandonment of Miyako, unless Miyako is who initiates it. It would help if Miyako confessed MC that Paul, before he died, discovered their affair.
      2. MC would become a controlling man, making Miyako leave home as little as possible, while their relationship flirts with the bondage.
    3. The other, where Miyako decides not to abandon MC, who manages to corrupt her enough so that she lives with remorse for her forbidden relationship with her stepson but without the necessary will to run away from their taboo relationship.
Hello.
First of all I want to say that I am very grateful for the feedback.
Secondly, I want you to know that I will think about all the aspects presented by you above. In future projects I will implement the aspects presented by you. This project was the first for me and having no experience and working alone, many mistakes crept in, especially in the story. But I work every day trying to outdo myself.
Another aspect, related to graphics and the appearance of renderings, I learned to use DAZ3d, which produces some very nice renderings, but unfortunately at the moment I don't have a very high-performance PC, so I will have to stick to the old engine for now. when I have higher performance I will probably create a better remake.
Thanks again for the feedback and all the aspects presented.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
May 27, 2017
Did anyone ever realise that MC is Nathan Drake from the "Uncharted" game series, specifically Uncharted 3's Nathan model?:LOL:
And I also believe the blonde female model is Helena Douglas from "Dead or Alive" franchise.

I love incest genre, and I've played your game. I like the premise, but I couldn't finish it, it's kind of jarring to see character models from other IPs. Even your new game has assets from other IPs. Seriously dev, I wish you would use custom models. You have a great story to tell, depict your tale with your own crafted models.

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
which choices do I have to make to get Tamaki ending?( if it's there)
or how to get more tamaki content with abby?

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes