• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Stepmother Love [Ep.1-5 Final] [Compressed MAC Version]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.30 GB

Compressed Win Here By Viessa
Compressed Size Mac: 773 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Here you go Calyps0, Enjoy ;)
Are you Joker from Batman series...

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Stepmother Love [Ep.1-5 Final] [Compressed MAC Version]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.30 GB

Compressed Win Here By Viessa
Compressed Size Mac: 773 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Here you go Calyps0, Enjoy ;)
Thank you very much!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Very disappointing. Grindy as hell. Poor renders and models. Story was so and so.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
And also sreveal assassin and mine too also undertaker,Goldberg,Brock Lesnar,ken,Rey,edge,ready and many more
So what's your plan this week are you gonna watch or see or not..maybe I already know the answer of yours but still want know to make sure it haha

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Did someone say

@nexTGen
If you impliment a nickname/title system you can let people who want incest to indulge without a patch while still steering clear of Patreon's censors.
Refer to characters in the script with variables instead of by name and title. for example:
Python:
    $ w1name = renpy.input("Enter your older housemate's name.")
    $ w1name = w1name.strip()
    if not w1name:
        $ w1name = "Adrianna"
    $ w1role = renpy.input("[w1name] is your...")
    $ w1role = w1role.strip()               
    if not w1role:
        $ w1role = "boss's wife" #roommate, landlady, etc.
    "[w1role]."

#example text:

MC "*What am I thinking... She's my [w1role].*"

scene black
    with fade

"After visiting the house, [w1name] shows you the room you'll be leaving in
    for the next few years."
In this example the MC's first line would say "She's my boss's wife." by default or "She's my mother." for the people who want that.

can you explan more ? i saw the script.py code in renpy folder and even don't see any $ (as define variable) how ever o find
w1name.strip ... I did check it with notepad++ so please tell me how can I change relation in which file and address ... also i cannot open any other type of Ren'py file like (script.pyo , script2.rpyc)

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
yeah so the gallery mod permanently locked all of my already unlocked gallery scenes while unlocking the ones I hadn't unlocked yet....

edit:delete game, unzip game again. put gallery mod back in. everything is there now. just a warning to anyone, that if you have any scenes before you use the mod it will lock them. so install mod into a fresh game.

edit2:eek:nce you watch them once it locks them again.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
can you explan more ? i saw the script.py code in renpy folder and even don't see any $ (as define variable) how ever o find
w1name.strip ... I did check it with notepad++ so please tell me how can I change relation in which file and address ... also i cannot open any other type of Ren'py file like (script.pyo , script2.rpyc)
That was really meant for the developer, not other people wanting to mod. If all you want is to change the relation for yourself you just open the .rpy file in notepad++ and replace all "stepmother" with whatever you want. RPY files are the only files you need to change as far as scripts. Notepad++ can do this really quickly using the "find in files" feature and hitting "replace in files". Make sure "In all sub-folders" is checked and take note of the Directory field, you should hit the ellipses button and browse to the game's folder.

1617926687932.png

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
That was really meant for the developer, not other people wanting to mod. If all you want is to change the relation for yourself you just open the .rpy file in notepad++ and replace all "stepmother" with whatever you want. RPY files are the only files you need to change as far as scripts. Notepad++ can do this really quickly using the "find in files" feature and hitting "replace in files". Make sure "In all sub-folders" is checked and take note of the Directory field, you should hit the ellipses button and browse to the game's folder.

View attachment 1131821

First of All thanks for your answer ...
sec... I know how to work with editors but don't know the specifically python language but ...
thir... the file's not " .rpy " it's " .py " and script is in renpy folder not the game folder .
for... please attention ! in game folder this game has 7 scripts file and first is " script.rpyc " so the data is not readable .
fif... I did what you said with word " stepmother " and it cant find even one word because there was no stepmother in script.py in renpy folder . you can check for your self

Last edited:

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Ohh just finished playing the final version and I felt the need to visit this thread again to thank the dev for creating one of the hottest scene I played so far in an adult game - yes Im talking about the scene with Tamaki, Gloria, Abby and MC- that threesome, wait no foursome. What a manipulative way to introduce a young, inexperienced adolescent to the naughty world of adults. It was a beautiful and inspiring work of art! Thank you dev for taking us pervs with us on that journey! Looking forward to future games!
1080900_tumblr_n8tqcqPhPB1thowlgo1_250.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xtmr61 and nexTGen

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Ohh just finished playing the final version and I felt the need to visit this thread again to thank the dev for creating one of the hottest scene I played so far in an adult game - yes Im talking about the scene with Tamaki, Gloria, Abby and MC- that threesome, wait no foursome. What a manipulative way to introduce a young, inexperienced adolescent to the naughty world of adults. It was a beautiful and inspiring work of art! Thank you dev for taking us pervs with us on that journey! Looking forward to future games!
View attachment 1133411
I'm glad you liked it, thanks for the feedback!

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes