kazhir

Jun 6, 2020

View attachment 2083599

Overview:
Stepmother's Maid follows the story of Cindy as as she is further enslaved and exploited by her stepmother and stepsisters. How long can she bear it? And will she remain a slave to her stepfamily for the rest of her life?
Stepmother's Maid is a kinetic visual novel, it is a side story and the first game in a series.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-28
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Developer: The Historian - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.1
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Partially compressed version (470 Mb)
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: -
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Fan signature

View attachment 2083649 View attachment 2083659 View attachment 2083667 View attachment 2083668 View attachment 2083669 View attachment 2083670 View attachment 2083671 View attachment 2083672 View attachment 2083673 View attachment 2083675 View attachment 2083676 View attachment 2083677 View attachment 2121450 View attachment 2119628 View attachment 2119629 View attachment 2119631 View attachment 2119632 View attachment 2119633 View attachment 2119634 View attachment 2119635
The android worked well. Haven't encountered any bugs.

That said... what a game, damn it was quite extreme, the step mother, she easily the most cruelle femdom of any games i played in the last years. She's so mean that she make all other femdom characters like soft Domme. I love your game, i love your style, and i'm so thrilled to now you will make more games like this, and a final thanks for making only one game at once.

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
development for Greiya: Seven kingdoms is going well. The battle system - the biggest hurdle - is coming along nicely, and I'm so excited about it. I'm showing off an in-progress version to patrons soon, but when I post the nearly-completed version preview on patron, it'll be public.

The first character I designed for Greiya: Seven Kingdoms, this is the only one I'm showing off publicly before game release, as character intro posts are a patrons benefit.

HS2_2022-11-16-21-34-08-531.png HS2_2022-11-16-21-36-18-652.png HS2_2022-11-16-21-40-03-952.png
Anaka "the Berserker" Akana
"Oh no! I'm going to be late to my first day as lieutenant general!"

I'm working towards a chapter 1 pre-release in late Dec, but it's not confirmed yet

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tenneybox
Oct 18, 2021
aww, it ended just as the narrative began to pick up. marie admitting her love for cindy could have had such interesting effects on their dynamic.

also, that pit-licking sequence was genuinely captivating. it felt so intimate. the way they kept getting closer, the slight flush in cindy's cheeks... whew.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greiya Archives

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
aww, it ended just as the narrative began to pick up. marie admitting her love for cindy could have had such interesting effects on their dynamic.

also, that pit-licking sequence was genuinely captivating. it felt so intimate. the way they kept getting closer, the slight flush in cindy's cheeks... whew.
Marie remains relevant. She will be a side character in Greiya: Seven Kingdoms and probably Seven Emperors too. Though she won't get as much screen time, she'll be important.
She'll be accompanied by Cindy of course.

There'll be plenty of other amazing characters and relationship dynamics coming. This was just a side story in the series.

In the meantime, you can check out my comics, chapter 1 of my first comic is publicly released. Chapter 2 is in early access for patrons rn, but will be public in early Dec.
I've started making lewd comics in addition to lewd games. Public releases of my comics can be found on Pixiv.

you need a pixiv account + have r-18 (and maybe r-18g) enabled to view adult works on pixiv

Smitepl

Apr 18, 2021
Pretty nice game, kinda sad tbh, but i do have some criticisms, all the spanking scenes in the beggining of the game are WAY too long, same thing for some blowjob scenes.

but it was a fun experience, just wished there was moreof the stepmother, maybe a toilet scene with her or a rimjob would've been nice

M1tch3l

Sep 16, 2019
Marie remains relevant. She will be a side character in Greiya: Seven Kingdoms and probably Seven Emperors too. Though she won't get as much screen time, she'll be important.
She'll be accompanied by Cindy of course.

There'll be plenty of other amazing characters and relationship dynamics coming. This was just a side story in the series.

In the meantime, you can check out my comics, chapter 1 of my first comic is publicly released. Chapter 2 is in early access for patrons rn, but will be public in early Dec.

you need a pixiv account + have r-18 (and maybe r-18g) enabled to view adult works on pixiv
The game is great looks really good and has a fun story,
only problem I have with it is the fact that it is a kinetic novel and so there is not a lot of interactivity,
I am very excited for your next game and hope that it will have more of it.
I was wondering how development was going on that game since Patreon still says December 2022 -January 2023 release
but considering it is already the 28th this seems unlikely.

No worries if you can't meet your deadline just curious how things were going and what your new expected release window is.

• Red Heart

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
The game is great looks really good and has a fun story,
only problem I have with it is the fact that it is a kinetic novel and so there is not a lot of interactivity,
I am very excited for your next game and hope that it will have more of it.
I was wondering how development was going on that game since Patreon still says December 2022 -January 2023 release
but considering it is already the 28th this seems unlikely.

No worries if you can't meet your deadline just curious how things were going and what your new expected release window is.
Currently, aiming for an intro patrons-only release by end of January (yes, 2-3 days from now).

However, I'm not releasing this one publicly cause despite being about 50 mins of dialogue reading, this release will only have 2 lewd scenes (+1 small bonus lewd scene for nobility tier+ patrons), and it's also missing some important complementary features, like a menu containing character bios and info as well as a library with lore and stuff, that updates with the protag's current knowledge.

Within 2 weeks of the intro release (ie, by 14th feb), I'll make the first public release, which will be over 1 hour of gameplay, including 4 lewd scenes. (+1 small bonus lewd scene for nobility+ tier patrons). [clarification, 1h, 4 scenes +1 bonus total, not in addition to intro]

I'm very happy to hear you liked SM's maid. My next game (and future games) are higher quality

M1tch3l

Sep 16, 2019
Currently, aiming for an intro patrons-only release by end of January (yes, 2-3 days from now).

However, I'm not releasing this one publicly cause despite being about 50 mins of dialogue reading, this release will only have 2 lewd scenes (+1 small bonus lewd scene for nobility tier+ patrons), and it's also missing some important complementary features, like a menu containing character bios and info as well as a library with lore and stuff, that updates with the protag's current knowledge.

Within 2 weeks of the intro release (ie, by 14th feb), I'll make the first public release, which will be over 1 hour of gameplay, including 4 lewd scenes. (+1 small bonus lewd scene for nobility+ tier patrons). [clarification, 1h, 4 scenes +1 bonus total, not in addition to intro]

I'm very happy to hear you liked SM's maid. My next game (and future games) are higher quality
Good to hear everything is still on track,
I'll be patiently waiting

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
Good to hear everything is still on track
Some stuff took longer than expected, just made the patrons-only intro release.

The next release - and the first public release - is estimated to be 2 weeks from now.

attached image isn't a CG, just a bonus render that would've been in a public post on my patreon but the patreon bot considers it nudity so I had to make the post private :|
bonus image el1.png

Reactions: kazhir

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
The game is great but it has one flaw. where is the sound? bdsm scenes are excellent. It would be so much better without the silent movie vibe:D thanks for your hard work. the content is great. if it had sound it would be the best game of f95

• Red Heart

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
The game is great but it has one flaw. where is the sound?
it has way more than one flaw. This was the first game I released, it's a completely amateur piece of work.

I was gonna add music later on, but here's the thing, not long after having finished this, I had already improved so much in terms of graphics, writing, and other aspects, that it honestly kinda hurts just to look at it now, to the point that this game had bonus content on my patreon until recently (I disassociated this game from my patreon cause of step-incest), I was gonna put the bonus content on itch.io, but I'm not going to cause it wouldn't be right to charge anything for it as it would undervalue future works (I also don't feel right sharing the bonus content for free, cause it was a patreon bonus at some point)

I've since ofc started adding background music to my games, and starting with Alice-sama I might also start adding sound effects occasionally

if it had sound it would be the best game of f95
minus the if part, I'm honestly shocked at how many players have said something along those lines about this game, that it's one of the best they played or one of their favourites, etc.
I also noticed you've added it to your signature uwu honestly though, I don't think it deserves to be on the same list as the femdom university games, they're leagues better than this, but I'm confident I can reach that quality with future works.

all that said, I'm very glad you enjoyed it, and hope you'll like my future works better

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
it has way more than one flaw. This was the first game I released, it's a completely amateur piece of work.

I was gonna add music later on, but here's the thing, not long after having finished this, I had already improved so much in terms of graphics, writing, and other aspects, that it honestly kinda hurts just to look at it now, to the point that this game had bonus content on my patreon until recently (I disassociated this game from my patreon cause of step-incest), I was gonna put the bonus content on itch.io, but I'm not going to cause it wouldn't be right to charge anything for it as it would undervalue future works (I also don't feel right sharing the bonus content for free, cause it was a patreon bonus at some point)

I've since ofc started adding background music to my games, and starting with Alice-sama I might also start adding sound effects occasionally

minus the if part, I'm honestly shocked at how many players have said something along those lines about this game, that it's one of the best they played or one of their favourites, etc.
I also noticed you've added it to your signature uwu honestly though, I don't think it deserves to be on the same list as the femdom university games, they're leagues better than this, but I'm confident I can reach that quality with future works.

all that said, I'm very glad you enjoyed it, and hope you'll like my future works better
You can't imagine how perfect this game would be if you added voices to women? I think you should update the graphics and add sound and reload. this is a very good game

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes