ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
the best new game of last year and so far this year nothing new has come out of the same quality. It’s a pity for the poor people who hate NTR and Female MC, instead of simply not playing these games, deliberately underestimate the ratings of such projects. The question is the price on steam?
I hope that the developer will continue the same stable pace + quality, or maybe even increase it due to the large support on Patreon and the imminent sales on Steam.

Reactions: Fooxied

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
the best new game of last year and so far this year nothing new has come out of the same quality. It’s a pity for the poor people who hate NTR and Female MC, instead of simply not playing these games, deliberately underestimate the ratings of such projects. The question is the price on steam?
I hope that the developer will continue the same stable pace + quality, or maybe even increase it due to the large support on Patreon and the imminent sales on Steam.
15$ as any other AVN on Steam with 15% discount for first week.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Yes, I think so too, there should be a sensible answer. The game is wonderful and made with love but it's just the truth that many are waiting for more hot scenes that are more intense
I didn't write that game is bad or I don't like it.

But it is evident that last update was made in rush. Considering that in one year you can expect 4/5 updates, having a very mediocre update is just a miss.

That's it, but of course someone got touchy

Reactions: Geko1711

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I didn't write that game is bad or I don't like it.

But it is evident that last update was made in rush. Considering that in one year you can expect 4/5 updates, having a very mediocre update is just a miss.

That's it, but of course someone got touchy
You clearly don't know the characters background, if you expect 'eroticism' between Riley and Dean at this point. How I could even discuss with you about the plot itself then?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
You clearly don't know the characters background, if you expect 'eroticism' between Riley and Dean at this point. How I could even discuss with you about the plot itself then?
Eroticism is a trait for adult movie.

It doesn't imply a romantic relationship or whatsoever, even rape scenes have erotism in it (the act of domination).

When I talk about eroticism I talk about the way you prepare a sex scene, the words, the tension, the scene itself and the aftermath of it.

Anyway... Let's drop the topic, I see you are too tense and full of assumptions that prevent to have any kind of relaxed conversation.

Reactions: Geko1711
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes