Ozliat

May 26, 2023
Poor Riley. Just 21yo and married on this.

View attachment 3391500

What could possibly go wrong in a young girl's life to marry an egghead in a midlife crisis who doesn't care about her. First quest: get rid of Mike.
You wont believe how many women share Riley's marriage out in the real world - that is why cheating and cucking is a thing (as well as a dozen other things) and from what I can see everyone in this forum likes cucks

P.S. The next update is already looking great Fooxied.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You wont believe how many women share Riley's marriage out in the real world - that is why cheating and cucking is a thing (as well as a dozen other things) and from what I can see everyone in this forum likes cucks

P.S. The next update is already looking great Foofixed.
Well, here we can say that Mike deserves to be cucked. :ROFLMAO: Dude doesn't notice his wife at all.
Overall the game is not bad, I love female protagonists, but I’m not confident that I can withstand endless free-roam.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Episode 2.2 - Current Progress & Voluntary Work

Hi there!
Just as promised, I'm sharing with you the current progress of the new episode so you know where we're at in the creation process. The scripts and additional materials should be ready within the next 2-3 days. We had a slight delay with rendering (mostly on my end), but I'll pull a few all-nighters and everything will be back on track. I believe they should be done by early March (it's a small update, but it includes quite a few renders and animations, and the scenes are rather large, probably over 700 new renders). We'll also kick off the rest of the coding, translating new scenes, and testing at the beginning of March.
We're also looking for language testers - it's voluntary work and doesn't require experience. The task involves running the new update upon its official release and checking it in your native language - we're looking for such translators for each language, so if you're interested in supporting the project, this is the best opportunity. Your job will be to spot typos, ensure everything is translated reasonably well, and identify any potential errors.
That's about it. As usual, I'm getting back to work and Riley :)
Have a great day!

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Well, here we can say that Mike deserves to be cucked. :ROFLMAO: Dude doesn't notice his wife at all.
Overall the game is not bad, I love female protagonists, but I’m not confident that I can withstand endless free-roam.
Somehow I feel bad for Mike... It's not a bad person, it's just that he's clueless :D

If there's the chance, I would probably go for a route where Riley will exploit her hot beauty to manipulate men, but still -in a way- faithful to Mike. (i.e. only playing with others within certain limits)

Last edited:

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Somehow I feel bad for Mike... It's not a bad person, it's just that he's clueless :D

If there's the chance, I would probably go for a route where Riley will exploit her hot beauty to manipulate men, but still -in a way- faithful to Mike. (i.e. only playing with others within certain limits)
I think the same, it's not like Mike is a complete jerk like the MC's husband in "Free Pass".
Plus, that would be interesting. It would be sort of a middle ground between the route of the wife being unfaithful and the other route being faithful to her husband.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think the same, it's not like Mike is a complete jerk like the MC's husband in "Free Pass".
Plus, that would be interesting. It would be sort of a middle ground between the route of the wife being unfaithful and the other route being faithful to her husband.
Agree, he's a dork but he's not an asshole.

Reactions: Fooxied

lemaro

May 11, 2021

As someone who is interested in this for the corruption that sounds intriguing for sure.
Getting her way by using her charms without giving too much sounds hot.

Reactions: GrimX95

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Agree, he's a dork but he's not an asshole.
Really, he took out a loan from a shady (possibly mafia type) person who threatens to kill Riley if he she doesn’t make the payments or take care of his dick every week. Without Riley, cuck’s bar would close down, cause she’s the reason people are tipping so well and I doubt rich boy would have had his party there without her help. He always lies to her about the bar debt too, that don’t worry about it we’ll make it. Maybe that dude that always collects from Riley should make a surprise visit while cucks home and then he can see how Riley’s been keeping both of them alive, would love to see him fuck her as right in front of the Cuck

Reactions: Alabamajames123

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Really, he took out a loan from a shady (possibly mafia type) person who threatens to kill Riley if he she doesn’t make the payments or take care of his dick every week. Without Riley, cuck’s bar would close down, cause she’s the reason people are tipping so well and I doubt rich boy would have had his party there without her help. He always lies to her about the bar debt too, that don’t worry about it we’ll make it. Maybe that dude that always collects from Riley should make a surprise visit while cucks home and then he can see how Riley’s been keeping both of them alive, would love to see him fuck her as right in front of the Cuck
It would make sense for him to make her take care of his dick, or pimp her out but as far as what I've seen so far he hasn't yet. It's simply game over if she doesn't have the cash, which makes very little sense at all but I am attributing this to the developers simply haven't had enough time to render a non payment storyline yet. You can't get any money from the dead so I would consider that ending a ultimate last resort.

• Angry
Reactions: lemaro

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Poor Mike, he is going to suffer in your game :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
It would make sense for him to make her take care of his dick, or pimp her out but as far as what I've seen so far he hasn't yet. It's simply game over if she doesn't have the cash, which makes very little sense at all but I am attributing this to the developers simply haven't had enough time to render a non payment storyline yet. You can't get any money from the dead so I would consider that ending a ultimate last resort.
What makes you think we didn't have the time/ideas for this thread, and what makes you think any woman would let herself be voluntarily fucked over because of debt?

Edit. Another of "what makes you think" Wyatt is rape-type guy? She will either do it on her free will or he will do his work.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
And don't get me wrong, I'm not angry. It's just that for the past six months I've been trying to explain to you that world and situations are not always zero-one-things - there are more solutions from every situation than the one you see. And if not now, maybe in the future something will make a situation look different?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What makes you think we didn't have the time/ideas for this thread, and what makes you think any woman would let herself be voluntarily fucked over because of debt?

Edit. Another of "what makes you think" Wyatt is rape-type guy? She will either do it on her free will or he will do his work.
Did I say Wyatt would turn out to be a rapey type guy? I have Zero, None, Zip, nada no clue where this story will go. I simply said it makes ZERO sense for a hitman to kill someone over missing a $200 payment........

Am I wrong in my thoughts here that a professionals first reaction to kill her over missing a $200 payment is a bit Extreme???? Why not beat up the husband? Beat her up? Kidnap the husband? Anything BUT going from you missed a $200 payment 1 week, so now you DIE?

Does that really make sense at all?

I even said I think there was just not enough time to develop a storyline for a missed payment yet, giving you the benefit of the doubt that you had something else planned.

This is my EXACT comment so it doesn't get lost. I was responding to a "It would make sense for him to make her take care of his dick" Comment

"It would make sense for him to make her take care of his dick, or pimp her out but as far as what I've seen so far he hasn't yet. It's simply game over if she doesn't have the cash, which makes very little sense at all but I am attributing this to the developers simply haven't had enough time to render a non payment storyline yet. You can't get any money from the dead so I would consider that ending a ultimate last resort."

I STANDBY it 100% and I see no reason anyone is attacking me over it!!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 90 Votes