Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
uncaught exception occurred

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('gui/main_menu/chinese/Start-button.webp') at 0x000000001db2a280>: OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/main_menu/chinese/Start-button.webp'. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

What went wrong?
You have used some mods before. Delete those files.

Reactions: wildride69

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
But I can't find where the file is. How to delete.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('gui/main_menu/chinese/Start-button.webp') at 0x000000001db2a280>: OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/main_menu/chinese/Start-button.webp'.
The error message seems to tell you that the culprit is the "gui" folder. There's no such folder in my distribution (but it's the Steam version).

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
Very nice game, great gfx, might be a little slow, but as I'm not creating the game, then I have no input , however, I know the dev is very active here, so I may be as bold as to add an input. Suggestion only, I sort of gather that you are making it hard to gain money, keep her looking for the next payday etc, but you will get people like me that will try to "cheese" the game and have lots of cash, without trying I'm at 1200 already, my suggestion is that if you get over 1k a bill comes through the door, that you must pay 1k, this keeps your game more on track, and stops prices like me manipulating the game.. just a suggestion to stop people like me

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
How can i achieve support girl??
Your save is probably bugged, use replay gallery menu and replay the scene with Dean and Madison on school gymnasium (the scene with hanging the letters).

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
The game will be available only for Patreons and Steam users, due to their regulations *cough*. Support the devs *cough*
Can I *cough* buy on steam for Android?

I've got a lot of joint issues (spine top, mid & lumber bulges, hips, knees, ankles and wrist and fingers) I can't sit for more than 15 mins anywhere or keep hold of a mouse- I'm only in my 40's but the bones of an 80 - 90 yo. So my android tab is the only option for me, even made my own frame to hold the tab above me, as i can only lay down - standing and sitting in short bursts (waddle).

Also I do love the game so far! Had to use an unofficial port.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Can I *cough* buy on steam for Android?

I've got a lot of joint issues (spine top, mid & lumber bulges, hips, knees, ankles and wrist and fingers) I can't sit for more than 15 mins anywhere or keep hold of a mouse- I'm only in my 40's but the bones of an 80 - 90 yo. So my android tab is the only option for me, even made my own frame to hold the tab above me, as i can only lay down - standing and sitting in short bursts (waddle).

Also I do love the game so far! Had to use an unofficial port.
There is not official android port unfortunately, even on Steam. So probably Steam Deck is an option as it works quite well on it or unofficial android ports you can find here.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Is the "third level" of the glory hole event random as the rest? I can't get the last achievement despite going to the bath either before or after the lessons.

Also, in the gym there's an option greyed out because you need 5 workouts, although I can't get past 3-4... Is the number of workouts before being tired based on how long you go to the gym?

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes