Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-1.PNG

Hey everyone!

Only 15 days left until the new 3.0 update. I hope you're as excited as I am! We still have a lot of work to do; we've set a big plan and we're doing everything we can to finish it on time. Here's a little secret: one of the scenes will be as big as the entire 2.2 update.

Creating a whole new environment and side characters (more like NPCs/background than main characters) took a lot of time, which is why this update is coming out now instead of earlier in the month as we initially planned. We hope these extra features will be worth the wait and that you'll enjoy them.

While we’re finishing the last scenes and coding everything, our writer is already working on the next update 3.1, to ensure a smooth transition.

Next week, we'll release a detailed change log with all the new features and changes coming in update 3.0.

If you haven’t already, please leave a review on Steam or Itch to support the project.

We've also opened a Discord for people who bought the game on these platforms but aren't supporting us on Patreon. You can find more info on the #how-to-chat channel on Discord:

Discord:

That's all for now, talk to you soon! As always, I leave you with small preview.

Patreon post image-2.PNG
Patreon post image-3.PNG
Patreon post image-4.PNG

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Is this a new scene?
No. You get this by going to the gym with Riley. Workout -> Sauna. You don't always get this scene, tho. Not sure if it's depending on the day of the week or the amount of gym visits. Anyway, it's not really a scene. Just like 2-3 renders with Riley checking these guys out while in the Sauna.

Reactions: emma5132

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

View attachment 3724135

Hey everyone!

Only 15 days left until the new 3.0 update. I hope you're as excited as I am! We still have a lot of work to do; we've set a big plan and we're doing everything we can to finish it on time. Here's a little secret: one of the scenes will be as big as the entire 2.2 update.

Creating a whole new environment and side characters (more like NPCs/background than main characters) took a lot of time, which is why this update is coming out now instead of earlier in the month as we initially planned. We hope these extra features will be worth the wait and that you'll enjoy them.

While we’re finishing the last scenes and coding everything, our writer is already working on the next update 3.1, to ensure a smooth transition.

Next week, we'll release a detailed change log with all the new features and changes coming in update 3.0.

If you haven’t already, please leave a review on Steam or Itch to support the project.

We've also opened a Discord for people who bought the game on these platforms but aren't supporting us on Patreon. You can find more info on the #how-to-chat channel on Discord:

Discord:

That's all for now, talk to you soon! As always, I leave you with small preview.

View attachment 3724150
View attachment 3724145
View attachment 3724152
I am hoping for straight scenes. Not lesbian path pls pls pls.

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
I am hoping for straight scenes. Not lesbian path pls pls pls.
There are practically no games with good lesbian content, so I’m totally fine if this game includes it. I’m really sick of all these dicks, and it’s always exciting to see hot girls pleasuring each other.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes