theprankster123

May 23, 2024
The slow corruption makes the FMC game interesting. I understand that people complain, because there are a lot of TOO SLOW CORRUPTION games, but we have released the game like 9 months ago? If you want to skip to the part you (people) are interested in, then just give it a time, instead complain each single time.
You are doing a great job man, I like the slow corruption and I'm sure there are many more players like me. Like you explained it makes the FMC more interesting, in my opinion it feels much more realistic and enjoyable. Of course something too slow can decay, one should seek for a good balance (inb4: you don't say).
Again, I think you are doing a great job, keep it up.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
You are doing a great job man, I like the slow corruption and I'm sure there are many more players like me. Like you explained it makes the FMC more interesting, in my opinion it feels much more realistic and enjoyable. Of course something too slow can decay, one should seek for a good balance (inb4: you don't say).
Again, I think you are doing a great job, keep it up.
Well said. Personally I feel the pacing is fine. Anyway as always, complainers will be the ones keyboard warrioring while the players that enjoyed the game probably too busy enjoying the game :)

Reactions: yourmomma
Dec 14, 2021
This is a story that I came up with and that I've been creating with my own rhythm since the beginning, some people may not like my pace, but I work on the game 12-16 hours every day and it's a slow burn that I want to keep. I won't create a scene with Riley getting fucked, just because someone want it right now, because then the plot would lose any sense in the other threads.
bro, don't listen to these whiners, everything is super duper. Go as you have it and do as you told us in the incentive information. I'm already waiting for the new version of the game. Good luck to you and your team as well.

Dec 14, 2021
It's disappointing to see that majority of female protagonist / cheating games with good stories are going through snail pace corruption process :( beside 2/3 where there's no story at all. We need more developers to create Female MC corruption stories with normal pace. I hope few good developers among the gamers can take an initiative.
if you like low-quality picture type games, and you like that gg fucks everything that is not nailed to the ceiling, go there and play, not everyone should be pleased, and there is a plot scenario, and not everyone will get what they need, and if you do, the game will lose its the plot meaning. And all the others

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
It's not, that's why I said as far as Riley's participation it's a lesbian scene. You have to understand you created one of the hottest protagonists on this entire site so the side chicks don't really cut it.
So Dean scene with his secretary not Riley? After Lesbian/Gay/Animal scene i would skip the scene where MC is absent.. it wont give a kick even the chick is hot.. so yeah you are right..

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
So Dean scene with his secretary not Riley? After Lesbian/Gay/Animal scene i would skip the scene where MC is absent.. it wont give a kick even the chick is hot.. so yeah you are right..
Lesbian, gay, animal scene the fuck? And you did not played the game yet and complaining about the scene you did not see? :BootyTime:

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Lesbian, gay, animal scene the fuck? And you did not played the game yet and complaining about the scene you did not see? :BootyTime:
Cant take criticism? Im fan of your game, but responded to the point that Riley is absent in a hot scene. That wont give a kick to me..(to me, i didnt say it wont be hot).. if he is lying say it.. dont get triggered about my complaining for what i heard..

• Haha
Reactions: Levitation

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
If that's lesbian scene then I might be retarded. Spoiler in the video!
I feel like I have to ask this, do you use the same fat titty assets for all the females? I can't remember what the shop girl looked like, but it seems they all have fat tits? That might be your fetish, and I'm not shaming - I just wonder if you will make an anatomically correct body figure in this game at all? It isn't just your game that does this, but I thought I would ask here because everyone is jumping on this thread.

BTW - kudos on the sound! - I will try the new update once it is available to me and change my rating accordingly, given the hype for this release.

edit - oh shit yeah, and you aren't retarded - I guess fans just want to see Riley all the time.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Cant take criticism? Im fan of your game, but responded to the point that Riley is absent in a hot scene. That wont give a kick to me..(to me, i didnt say it wont be hot).. if he is lying say it.. dont get triggered about my complaining for what i heard..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it is not about criticism, but you just can't express your opinion on a scene you have not seen.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I feel like I have to ask this, do you use the same fat titty assets for all the females? I can't remember what the shop girl looked like, but it seems they all have fat tits? That might be your fetish, and I'm not shaming - I just wonder if you will make an anatomically correct body figure in this game at all? It isn't just your game that does this, but I thought I would ask here because everyone is jumping on this thread.

BTW - kudos on the sound! - I will try the new update once it is available to me and change my rating accordingly, given the hype for this release.

edit - oh shit yeah, and you aren't retarded - I guess fans just want to see Riley all the time.
I think that is about the style of the game. I would not say I'm a fan of huge tits, as I'm more of an "ass" guy.

Mak5025

May 21, 2024
I've now finished playing the 3.0 version... All good. The party-scenes were great and the stage is set for some very interesting story arcs. Just going to have to be patient and let it all pan out. Keep up the good work.

4.30 star(s) 90 Votes