Oct 18, 2019

View attachment 3772611

Hey everyone!

The three days following an update are always the toughest for me mentally. I spend them combing through every forum—Steam, Itch, F95zone, Discord, players feedback. This includes everything from trolls and long-time critics to supportive fans. I’m also on the lookout for bugs reported by players so we can fix them promptly. Here’s a breakdown of my responses, observations, and plans (there might be some spoiler, don't read, if you did not play the update yet):
Bugs and Issues So far, only a few bugs have been reported. One critical bug related to the iSpy app was preventing further progress in some cases. There were also minor issues with minigames, Discord on Mac, and a missing scene in the replay gallery. These have all been fixed. The Steam version has been updated, and the Itch and Patreon versions will be updated tomorrow. We’re ready to fix any new bugs immediately.
Feedback on Update Length I've addressed this many times, but here’s my previous information about the developing job:

...my job as a firefighter sometimes allows me extra time off, which I dedicate to game development. Over the past three months (aside from my vacation), I’ve been working 12-16 hours daily to create what we’ve released. Despite this, some still find the update “short.” I might need to slow down and give myself more mental freedom because no matter how hard I work, people will always complain about the update being too short.
View attachment 3772623
...my job as a firefighter sometimes allows me extra time off, which I dedicate to game development. Over the past three months (aside from my vacation), I’ve been working 12-16 hours daily to create what we’ve released. Despite this, some still find the update “short.” I might need to slow down and give myself more mental freedom because no matter how hard I work, people will always complain about the update being too short.
Content and Story Feedback I agree that we could have added more sexual content to the yacht scene, but I didn't think it was appropriate and really needed. We don't want to add empty sex scenes just for the sake of it. This update was not shallow in my opinion, as it containted three other sex scenes. I'm sure we'll soon get to the point where everyone will see what they're waiting for, but scenes in which sexual acts don't occur also affect the main character's mental attitude. You may disagree with this, but it does not change my approach to the storyline we are creating.

It’s important to remember that an Adult Visual Novel combines both - "Adult" content, but also "Novel" aspect. If someone is here only for the adult content and ignores the novel aspect, they might be disappointed—that’s not our aim.

Regarding complaints about the D&D, Elijah or any other plotlines: it's impossible to please everyone. Some enjoy these storylines, others don’t. Making them optional would undermine the main narrative. Every plot point, including D&D, has an impact on the main character, if not now, then in future updates. We don't add random storylines; everything has a purpose. We also can't feature every character in every update. Episode 2.2 focused on Elijah and Richard; 3.0 focused on other things; episode 3.1 will be about something else. We’re doing our best to release content quickly and on time. If you found this update small, you might want to wait for 4.0 and skip previous two small updates till then.

Lastly, regarding the bar minigame: it’s optional and doesn’t affect the main story, but we’ll make it easier since many found it too challenging. It will have its development in episode 3.1 but will remain non-essential to the main plot.
That would be it. I take every feedback to heart, we have our idea for the game, but we also take your opinion into consideration. However, we will not add a sex scene with Riley, just because we feel such pressure on our backs. The opinion that in the scene of the Dean and Madison, Riley should allow much more and don't back off is mere bullshit and a desire to see a fucking, not constructive criticism. I am always available to you and I write back to every message, however, if you need help with the game or you have encountered an error - share it on discord so that it is easier to solve them. If you would like to add something, feel free to comment and share your thoughts. We have already started working on episodes 3.1 - it will be half the size of the current one, but will appear in probably mid-August.

edit. we are actively looking for additional Daz3D artists, but we rather want to improve the quality of the renders, so finding the right person(s) is very hard and we have not succeeded so far.
Hi there. Hopefully I am not bothering again since I posted the same question on itch.io but I wanted to know whether you need a French proofreader or a French translator even. Thanks again and sorry about the inconvenience.

Reactions: bcool

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Fooxied Why do you even still bother addressing people here bro? You know better than that by now. Just ignore these trolls and pay attention to the people who pay the bills on Patreon/Steam/itch. You'll be better off mentally. Just do what you're doing. 90% of the people complaining on here don't read the games tags and/or have no idea the amount of work that goes into making a game at this caliber. You got this, don't let these monkeys with thumbs get you down! ;)

mcnuggets34

Jul 6, 2019
Bought the game from steam a long time ago due to the dean update which i thought was good. This one as was not as bad but not really good either. The dev still makes a good product imo. I think tho that people was expecting more due to the previews and were let down. Maybe in the changelog include the exact description and action of the scene like in Mr dots or KST games changelogs. Just my .02 cents.

Rickk2029

Aug 14, 2023
The game is bugged, I can't get past Saturday. The mailman always arrives informing me that I didn't achieve the grade, even though I went to college and studied at home every day.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
The game is bugged, I can't get past Saturday. The mailman always arrives informing me that I didn't achieve the grade, even though I went to college and studied at home every day.
You did not study, sir. You can pay your tuition at the phone school app and continue the story (if you have the money)

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes
4.30 star(s) 90 Votes