Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
hey, how much time worth of content is there, to know if it's worth getting into or wait a few months

asderlasder

Jul 2, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Steps of Debauchery Ep1
with Universal Gallery Unlocker
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

Pixeldrain

Can we get an update for this port?

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
I really like this game, especially the feeling that Riley is going to cheat on her husband and he won't find out, even sometimes around him, like the guy at the bar putting his hand on her ass, these scenes are awesome (keep doing this developer) or scenes where she almost gets caught. I missed the photos we buy on the laptop, it makes us struggle to work in the bar and as a waitress, one of the photos was very expensive and it was worth all the effort to buy it. I like the idea of being able to buy sexy clothes for Riley and dress her sensual body, all of this makes the game richer. This is amazing!! how many times I thought the door was closed and there was no time to change the screen
sensacional.jpg
PANIC BUTTON;)(y)
And the volume control!! simply genius

screenshot0002.png

I hope you continue working on achievements, I believe many players enjoy this! good work and keep going, I hope to see naughty scenes with Riley :devilish::coffee:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Uow! Update with a sex scene with Riley. I'm not going to say who her partner is in the scene but... She gets an anal plug, has fun with it and during the scene she even uses the plug but we don't have an anal sequence with her? A shame, I thought she was going to release her ass. :unsure:

Reeelease, The Crackin', lol. (See what I did there?)

lemaro

May 11, 2021
loved the update - especially the choices! so glad it looks like we get to make Riley WANT to tease and be dominant. Cant wait for more Elijah scenes as well.
Kudos to the dev team!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
Which one you are missing? I will try to help.
i don't want to be a smartass, but if i knew which one i was missing it wouldn't be missing. hahaha.

i don't really know. I've gone back through using the guide (for v 1.0) and i found 1 -

anyway, thanks for reaching out. very kind of you.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
i don't want to be a smartass, but if i knew which one i was missing it wouldn't be missing. hahaha.

i don't really know. I've gone back through using the guide (for v 1.0) and i found 1 -

anyway, thanks for reaching out. very kind of you.
If you look through the Collectibles (accessible from your phone) you can find which one(s) you are missing and the Guide will get you to where you need to go. If the image in your collectibles is in black and white, then you haven't found it yet.

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
If you look through the Collectibles (accessible from your phone) you can find which one(s) you are missing and the Guide will get you to where you need to go. If the image in your collectibles is in black and white, then you haven't found it yet.
thanks. there's nothing in black & white and i "bought" all the images available in the shop. i think it's one of the little foxes (or whatever) but...

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
RichardDubbz Thanks. For the final collectible you need to do the shiny surprise quest. When I load your save, it's not done yet. The guide was updated today for 1.2.

Reactions: Envoye

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
my objectives:
View attachment 3007030
is there more to do yet?? i got a message that i'd seen all the content.
thanks again for the help, by the way.
That looks like a bug. Looks like you've done everything for 1.2. I've sent your save to our bug channel for further investigation. Thanks.

Only other thing is to ask if you're using any mods while playing? Need to be sure.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes