CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
once you finished all quests you’ll get a message that you’ve reached the end of current content.
That is odd because I finished all my quests (I'll double-check), but, Riley just keeps working and earning, with nothing else going on. Unless it was one of those small slip-in notices that come and go, and I missed it. There should be a full page saying that you have reached the end of the current version.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
That is odd because I finished all my quests (I'll double-check), but, Riley just keeps working and earning, with nothing else going on. Unless it was one of those small slip-in notices that come and go, and I missed it. There should be a full page saying that you have reached the end of the current version.
There is EoC in the game. You probably have other quests in quest log.

• Wow
Reactions: CutieLvr

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
A message should pop up with the End of Content message that you can confirm.
However you are able to move around after that. Maybe you just clicked it without reading? That would explain your current state at least :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CutieLvr

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sometimes it really helps to step into the shoes of the developer instead of pointing out mistakes that are not them:
- covering Mike's ass is a funny tidbit that took me an hour, not a whole day,
- open your place and work in it as the only person without a crew 7 days a week without vacations, we will see when you burn out,
- the debt - this is only an advance, for the extension of the repayment date, not the installment itself. Would you rather I gave $500 and you had to click on characters in the bar and things at neighbor's every day to earn that money, instead of doing other things in the game, HELL OF A LOOP?
- as for everything else, the answer is very simple - THIS IS EARLY ACCESS - imagine I work ~180 hours a month at my main job + I work on this game an average of 6-8 hours a day, including weekends, and yet I created "only" 500 renders in a month, why? Because it's fucking time-consuming. Why did I open the park and give nothing there? Because it is the seed for new scenes. Why are there no scenes there now? Because I was only able to physically create five this month. Why then did I not continue some of the threads? Because the progression of the plot requires that some things be done at the same time, rather than one thread all the way to the end (imagine Riley making out with the dean, but in the bar she's disgusted as Wesley touches her). Sometimes it's worth pulling the stick out of your ass, have a great weekend :)

Hey, I answered the question above. We have a huge plans for that thread and that was just the beginning, the 200$ might sounds funny, but if you count it as advance to the main payment by a week, not as true installment, then it is not. Also we wanted to skip the grinding, which it would be with 500$/week.

Those are in bonus content.

Send me the screenshots in PM or on discord please, thank you.

Which one you are missing? I will try to help.
Defensive much.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I just played the new updated and I admit this game is gold.

Waiting time and content:
considering the time between the updates, the amount of renders, animations, different characters, and game dynamics improvements, this release schedule is perfect. Good amount of quality content proportioned to the developing time.

Story progression:
a little of slow-burn, which is a good thing so we can enjoy the full journey into corruption without rushing things.

Story's variety:
many locations, many characters, and different kind of quests. There's a solid base for future funny and hot situations.

Renders:
great and so the animations.

Game's system:
definitely better. Buttons in the front screen are easy to use and to understand. The quest log is useful and it pushes the player to follow the story better.

Suggestions:
adding some voice effects here and there would be great. They add a lot of depth and credibility to the scenes.
There's plenty of scenes (and future scenes), and situations I really like: school and classmates, bar, the streamer kid, the old man and I hope one day the beach.
If I may ask a personal taste, I would add some exhibitionism stuff but it's just personal, even though I already saw some nice scenes.

Overall, the game is awesome so far. There are just a few games I highly recommend (the last one was Lisa by PaleGrass) but this one has become one of them, hand down.
Good job and my compliments to the developer and the staff!
Thanks for the feedback, you can also post the review. It is really helpful in development process. 1697289355868.png

Reactions: FMag

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Steps of Debauchery Ep1
with Universal Gallery Unlocker
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

Pixeldrain

Hey can you please update the Android port. Thanks

Reactions: pleaseletme

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I think the "choices wheel" during the sex scenes, gives a cheap look to this beautiful game.

But overall, it is a very interesting and entertaining game, I would vote "best new game 2023" (y)

Looking forward for more episodes.
Cheap look? I realy like how it looks like, it looks really fresh to me, compared to options in other games :)

Reactions: Will619

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Cheap look? I realy like how it looks like, it looks really fresh to me, compared to options in other games :)
It is very fresh look and functional...but my question is: why do we need it?!?
if you think about other successful games like LISA, Fashion Business, the devs do not brake the visual artistic flow with a tool for enhancing UX.

Anyway.. I got why is there, I just express an opinion.

By the way I liked the last sex scene... very well described and rich of images and dialogues... not the standard "checkbox exercise", that you can find in most of the games, based on a few swift created images for representing a sexual interaction....

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hey folks, I've just discovered this game with a female protagonist (very rare) :eek: but the famous PC requirements page doesn't recognise this game, can anyone tell me the requirements to run it on Windows 11? :giggle: Many thanks.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes