CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
A notice should also pop up that Riley's corruption has gone up, and there should be levels of corruption in stats. Is there some sort of notification that you have reached the end of the current version? I seem to be going in a loop with no progress except for Riley making more money.

Last edited:

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
it may have been asked previously and i've missed it, but where are the Collectibles? i think i've found all but one and i've been all over the map looking for them. i'd list where i found them if i could remember but they were found some months back.

EDIT: i found the guide but i've looked in each location and i'm still told the achievement is not completed. completely lost.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
There are no more missions and she hasn't had sex with anyone, my last scene was her giving the butt plug to her husband, is this the end of the game so far?:(

Reactions: linkop

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
it may have been asked previously and i've missed it, but where are the Collectibles? i think i've found all but one and i've been all over the map looking for them. i'd list where i found them if i could remember but they were found some months back.

EDIT: i found the guide but i've looked in each location and i'm still told the achievement is not completed. completely lost.
I also couldn't find the last collectible, or so it seemed, but once I made all the purchase collectibles the last unfound collectible disappeared. So I guess it was collected after all.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
I enjoyed playing the update. There wasn't too much naughty content but that's not so bad. There was a lot of setup for future stuff, which I can appreciate, especially since the update came so fast after the last one.

The one thing I didn't like and seemed silly to say the least was the money part. So a gangster wants $100k in two days but is satisfied by a measly $200 per week. I know this is only considered to be the debt, and not payments for the loan itself but it's still such a silly amount, it makes no sense. It was one thing if the collector came and asked for interest from the start, but wanting the full payment so soon (Which no loan shark does by the way. None of them go back on their word and ask for the money sooner. It would ruin their business is people knew they were so finnicky with wanting their money back) and than accepting t As a point of reference, to get 100k from 200 per week, it would take around 9 and a half years.
$200/week is just interest until she can come up with the rest. It was even mentioned in the game. Why the "collector" would kill her and not go after Mike, is beyond me. Maybe Riley can work out a more enticing deal at the expense of her idiot husband.

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
A notice should also pop up that Riley's corruption has gone up, and there should be levels of corruption in stats. Is there some sort of notification that you have reached the end of the current version? I seem to be going in a loop with no progress except for Riley making more money.
once you finished all quests you’ll get a message that you’ve reached the end of current content.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I guess it's nice not to have to look at Mike's ass, but I feel other things should have been sorted out first, wasn't really a game breaker as such.

Yeah, I can't understand why the bar is shut 2 days a week if Mike owes that kind of money to the guys he does and must know they are not nice guys to owe money to.

A few other things, why introduce Blaze's mom and home and she sends a message to Riley, but you can't go to the building at all after the party.
Why bother with the glory hole at the moment if she isn't going to do anything.
Why introduce the idea of helping the kid do some clothes shopping then not include said clothes shopping in this update, time would have been better spent doing a 2nd web show and maybe she accidentally has a slight wardrobe malfunction and slips a nipple.

The debt collector, why is it that she must do, I forget what he actually want her do, which isn't morally acceptable to her do at the moment, instead of giving him $200 a week or she's shot and game over, why not do simple things to start but tell her the debt will be $400 the next week. At the moment it isn't hard to make $200 a week without even trying, just going to the bar 5 days a week and cleaning the neighbours every day makes a shitload of money. At the moment there isn't anything else to do in the afternoon or evenings, so might as well earn money.

The park, absolutely nothing to do in the park, what's the point. The building site, same as the park.

It's like you suddenly get an idea and put that in the game instead of working on expanding what's already in the game.
Sometimes it really helps to step into the shoes of the developer instead of pointing out mistakes that are not them:
- covering Mike's ass is a funny tidbit that took me an hour, not a whole day,
- open your place and work in it as the only person without a crew 7 days a week without vacations, we will see when you burn out,
- the debt - this is only an advance, for the extension of the repayment date, not the installment itself. Would you rather I gave $500 and you had to click on characters in the bar and things at neighbor's every day to earn that money, instead of doing other things in the game, HELL OF A LOOP?
- as for everything else, the answer is very simple - THIS IS EARLY ACCESS - imagine I work ~180 hours a month at my main job + I work on this game an average of 6-8 hours a day, including weekends, and yet I created "only" 500 renders in a month, why? Because it's fucking time-consuming. Why did I open the park and give nothing there? Because it is the seed for new scenes. Why are there no scenes there now? Because I was only able to physically create five this month. Why then did I not continue some of the threads? Because the progression of the plot requires that some things be done at the same time, rather than one thread all the way to the end (imagine Riley making out with the dean, but in the bar she's disgusted as Wesley touches her). Sometimes it's worth pulling the stick out of your ass, have a great weekend :)

I enjoyed playing the update. There wasn't too much naughty content but that's not so bad. There was a lot of setup for future stuff, which I can appreciate, especially since the update came so fast after the last one.

The one thing I didn't like and seemed silly to say the least was the money part. So a gangster wants $100k in two days but is satisfied by a measly $200 per week. I know this is only considered to be the debt, and not payments for the loan itself but it's still such a silly amount, it makes no sense. It was one thing if the collector came and asked for interest from the start, but wanting the full payment so soon (Which no loan shark does by the way. None of them go back on their word and ask for the money sooner. It would ruin their business is people knew they were so finnicky with wanting their money back) and than accepting this little interest seems extremely silly. As a point of reference, to get 100k from 200 per week, it would take around 9 and a half years. If he really wanted the money this fast, he would never settle for this. And also, I don't know if this collector is someone important in the organization but it is also unrealistic that he would have the power to change the terms so drastically without approval from the big boss first.
Anyway, rant over, everything else, I enjoyed. (I wouldn't be so critical if I didn't hold the game to a high standard, story-wise - which is a good thing).
Hey, I answered the question above. We have a huge plans for that thread and that was just the beginning, the 200$ might sounds funny, but if you count it as advance to the main payment by a week, not as true installment, then it is not. Also we wanted to skip the grinding, which it would be with 500$/week.

Also something I keep meaning to ask about, the sample photos on the OP, I haven't seen pic 2 or 3 in game yet and pic 5 is the phones screen saver but not seen in game other than that. Are these meant to be in game or still in the pipeline?
Those are in bonus content.

Yeah that's where that exception was that I posted, the other one I think was after talking to the kid after joining his stream.
But I know all I had to do was ignore it, but it helps the dev if you let them know.
Send me the screenshots in PM or on discord please, thank you.

Which one you are missing? I will try to help.

VincentBing

Oct 1, 2023
Sometimes it really helps to step into the shoes of the developer instead of pointing out mistakes that are not them:
- open your place and work in it as the only person without a crew 7 days a week without vacations, we will see when you burn out,
- the debt - this is only an advance, for the extension of the repayment date, not the installment itself. Would you rather I gave $500 and you had to click on characters in the bar and things at neighbor's every day to earn that money, instead of doing other things in the game, HELL OF A LOOP?
- as for everything else, the answer is very simple - THIS IS EARLY ACCESS - imagine I work ~180 hours a month at my main job + I work on this game an average of 6-8 hours a day, including weekends, and yet I created "only" 500 renders in a month, why? Because it's fucking time-consuming. Why did I open the park and give nothing there? Because it is the seed for new scenes. Why are there no scenes there now? Because I was only able to physically create five this month. Why then did I not continue some of the threads? Because the progression of the plot requires that some things be done at the same time, rather than one thread all the way to the end (imagine Riley making out with the dean, but in the bar she's disgusted as Wesley touches her). Sometimes it's worth pulling the stick out of your ass, have a great weekend :)

Hey, I answered the question above. We have a huge plans for that thread and that was just the beginning, the 200$ might sounds funny, but if you count it as advance to the main payment by a week, not as true installment, then it is not. Also we wanted to skip the grinding, which it would be with 500$/week.

Thank you Fooxied, it's really nice!

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

My 2 cents to you Fooxied, this thread no matter what you do is nothing but twitter light. I would pay more attention to the people who actively support on Patreon then to people here that don't support at all. Take the story in the direction you want it to go and have Patreon polls to see what your paying audience wants. Check in here for bugs, maybe some inspiration or ideas but take the VN in the direction you want.

Why? Most people have no idea, what it takes to develop a game and put out quality content. I saw complaints about the art style, how short the update was and grammar etc. Ridiculous.

Check out BADIK (Being a Dik) which I consider one of the most successful VN's around he constantly posts updates on Patreon and is keeps the Patreon people well informed as to devs update status. They spend very little time placating the non paying people.

When you go to work you worry about what your customers need and want and not what the people stealing from you want.

Just my 2 cents, but I would treat this thread like a Youtube comment section.

Thanks for the update btw it was refreshing, and interesting. My only thoughts are the in real life it would take way more than 1 missed payment for WYATT to actually kill the MC, you can't collect anything from a dead woman and he would know her value on the black market, so he wouldn't kill her.

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I can understand why you wanted to make it something decent value-wise, so nobody is forced to grind daily to get the money. I think my problem with it is that loan shark already want exorbitant interest rates. For a 100k loan, I can totally see loan shark wanting from 5k to 20k interest per month, on top of the 100k, to be repaid at the agreed upon date. That's why the 200 seems like nothing and no self respecting loan shark would accept that. If you want to make it more believable, I suggest you research loan sharks and their practices a little, and maybe tweak the numbers so that it fits with what you want from the game. Maybe the initial sum is only 20k (even then 200 seems a little short, but it would be almost acceptable, maybe). Or maybe the $200 she pays is on top of the interest that Mike has to pay. It's just so they don't collect the interest from Mike. And Mike still has to pay the interest, and the initial loan. As I said, I think research would be your best option if you want to make it more believable.

Reactions: Hungover00

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
My 2 cents to you Fooxied, this thread no matter what you do is nothing but twitter light. I would pay more attention to the people who actively support on Patreon then to people here that don't support at all. Take the story in the direction you want it to go and have Patreon polls to see what your paying audience wants. Check in here for bugs, maybe some inspiration or ideas but take the VN in the direction you want.

Why? Most people have no idea, what it takes to develop a game and put out quality content. I saw complaints about the art style, how short the update was and grammar etc. Ridiculous.

Check out BADIK (Being a Dik) which I consider one of the most successful VN's around he constantly posts updates on Patreon and is keeps the Patreon people well informed as to devs update status. They spend very little time placating the non paying people.

When you go to work you worry about what your customers need and want and not what the people stealing from you want.

Just my 2 cents, but I would treat this thread like a Youtube comment section.

Thanks for the update btw it was refreshing, and interesting. My only thoughts are the in real life it would take way more than 1 missed payment for WYATT to actually kill the MC, you can't collect anything from a dead woman and he would no her value on the black market, so he wouldn't kill her.
This is a very good observation. However, while I currently can, I want to gather insights from wherever I can to improve the game. I realize that there are some people who will only complain, but it's my nature to piss me off mercilessly :D

I want to keep in touch with people who are unwilling or unable to financially support the project as well, or at least to the point where it's not inconvenient. BaDIK did the same thing before they promoted themselves.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I just played the new updated and I admit this game is gold.

Waiting time and content:
considering the time between the updates, the amount of renders, animations, different characters, and game dynamics improvements, this release schedule is perfect. Good amount of quality content proportioned to the developing time.

Story progression:
a little of slow-burn, which is a good thing so we can enjoy the full journey into corruption without rushing things.

Story's variety:
many locations, many characters, and different kind of quests. There's a solid base for future funny and hot situations.

Renders:
great and so the animations.

Game's system:
definitely better. Buttons in the front screen are easy to use and to understand. The quest log is useful and it pushes the player to follow the story better.

Suggestions:
adding some voice effects here and there would be great. They add a lot of depth and credibility to the scenes.
There's plenty of scenes (and future scenes), and situations I really like: school and classmates, bar, the streamer kid, the old man and I hope one day the beach.
If I may ask a personal taste, I would add some exhibitionism stuff but it's just personal, even though I already saw some nice scenes.

Overall, the game is awesome so far. There are just a few games I highly recommend (the last one was Lisa by PaleGrass) but this one has become one of them, hand down.
Good job and my compliments to the developer and the staff!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes