MickDee

Oct 28, 2020
I seem to have broken my continuity. I visited Elijah before I got the schoolgirl outfit and triggered the "help me go shopping for a suit" scene even though it wasn't on my to do list. When the scene ended, I got an error - ignored it and moved on. Got the schoolgirl outfit, but now nothing else seems to trigger - I'm not triggering a scene with the Dean, I'm not triggering the actual suit and gym clothes shopping trip (I assume that's the next Elijah scene), and there was no collection scene on Sunday night or Monday morning - whenever that's supposed to happen, assuming it's supposed to happen (I haven't seen an actual collection scene, just the first collections agent scene).

I'm going to go back to an earlier save and see if I can continue from there, but letting you know there might be an issue with that sequencing.

(Sorry if this has already been reported - I don't have time to read through the last several pages of thread.)

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I seem to have broken my continuity. I visited Elijah before I got the schoolgirl outfit and triggered the "help me go shopping for a suit" scene even though it wasn't on my to do list. When the scene ended, I got an error - ignored it and moved on. Got the schoolgirl outfit, but now nothing else seems to trigger - I'm not triggering a scene with the Dean, I'm not triggering the actual suit and gym clothes shopping trip (I assume that's the next Elijah scene), and there was no collection scene on Sunday night or Monday morning - whenever that's supposed to happen, assuming it's supposed to happen (I haven't seen an actual collection scene, just the first collections agent scene).

I'm going to go back to an earlier save and see if I can continue from there, but letting you know there might be an issue with that sequencing.

(Sorry if this has already been reported - I don't have time to read through the last several pages of thread.)
There is probably a bug here if you were able to do a quest that was not in the quest log. We will look into this and fix the bug before the next update.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
As much as I like this game so far and the prospect of branching paths involving different characters, I just hope it doesn't get too bloated. I think we already have a decent amount of characters so far, so hopefully there aren't too many more yet to be introduced.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
As much as I like this game so far and the prospect of branching paths involving different characters, I just hope it doesn't get too bloated. I think we already have a decent amount of characters so far, so hopefully there aren't too many more yet to be introduced.
I don't agree on that. I definitely don't think there are enough characters in the current version of the game. I also don't think they necessarily have to be long-term characters that go too deep on them. I think random encounters with random guys (or gals) should be a big part of this game. like one night stands. Regardless, I certainly wouldn't mind having too many people for Riley to interact with.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
We probably won't be adding a lot of new, major characters, maybe 2-3. Likewise, we don't plan to add any new major plot threads to the storyline (other than the ones we've introduced or will introduce in the next episode 2.0). Rather, we will be adding characters that will appear sporadically, episodically, as well as additional threads that will begin and end in the same episode.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
We probably won't be adding a lot of new, major characters, maybe 2-3. Likewise, we don't plan to add any new major plot threads to the storyline (other than the ones we've introduced or will introduce in the next episode 2.0). Rather, we will be adding characters that will appear sporadically, episodically, as well as additional threads that will begin and end in the same episode.
Keep cooking man

Aug 20, 2023
In the next update, is there a possibility that Riley will have sex with another man? :unsure:

Just respond:

- Yes :p
- Probably not :rolleyes:
- Maybe :cool::unsure:

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes