azel1

Oct 12, 2020
We probably won't be adding a lot of new, major characters, maybe 2-3. Likewise, we don't plan to add any new major plot threads to the storyline (other than the ones we've introduced or will introduce in the next episode 2.0). Rather, we will be adding characters that will appear sporadically, episodically, as well as additional threads that will begin and end in the same episode.
Sounds good, I'm fine with that.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I don't agree on that. I definitely don't think there are enough characters in the current version of the game. I also don't think they necessarily have to be long-term characters that go too deep on them. I think random encounters with random guys (or gals) should be a big part of this game. like one night stands. Regardless, I certainly wouldn't mind having too many people for Riley to interact with.
Games that have like 100 characters for the MC to interact with are always too bloated and rarely end up going anywhere. I'm glad there aren't gonna be too many in this game. Bear in mind, I'm talking about important/main characters with sizeable stories here, not necessarily random or smaller ones.

Last edited:

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I think for a Red skirt , a Black Thong would match more , especially because her Bra was also Black.(y):love:
and I want her to sit on my face :devilish:
View attachment 3031540
so when will the Dean Spank her ASS?:devilish: I think the " call me master " talk should have been saved for that moment:cautious:
The panties are red for a reason...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
The panties are red for a reason...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't take the panties, she still has red one. Only difference is Madison not mentioned it to Riley after she put her finger inside of her, that the Dean use his teeth to take it off from her, and that she cant wait to happen with Riley too
:coffee:.

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
- dumb husband with sexual dysfunction
- old neighborhood and his young lustful son
- two horny arrogant assholes, strongly black and white (that a matter:rolleyes:)
- sleazy and horny principal and his whoretary
- the thug blackmailer with the bar in his nose and a lot of tatu
- sweet friend and etc.
The game is collection of cliches. Too boring, too dumb, too naive.:confused::confused::confused:

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
- two horny arrogant assholes, strongly black and white (that a matter:rolleyes:)
- sweet friend and etc.
The game is collection of cliches. Too boring, too dumb, too naive.:confused::confused::confused:
What I see is some good variety of characters. By the way, the 'thug blackmailer' is just doing his job collecting debts lol.

Last edited:

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
By the way, the 'thug blackmailer' is just doing his job collecting debts lol.
He could be anyone: doing his job or just a street punk, a school bully or even a hiki that not a matter. He playing his role in the plot as a blackmailer. If you can understand what i'm talking about.:ROFLMAO:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
- sweet friend and etc.
IMG_2561.gif

Aug 20, 2023
- sweet friend and etc.
Is life a cliché? Because everything I saw in this game can happen in real life. :rolleyes:

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
- sweet friend and etc.
1698248595094.png

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes