sp250

Aug 12, 2017
That guy said he'll take money on Monday. He didn't show up on Monday, it's now Friday and every other objective is complete.

Is this a bug?

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
That guy said he'll take money on Monday. He didn't show up on Monday, it's now Friday and every other objective is complete.

Is this a bug?
You probably triggered first mafia quest around the weekend, so you have to wait another 7 days to trigger it. We created it like that to avoid the situation, when you triggered first quest for example in Friday and in next 3 days you would have to collect enough money to pay the debt.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I'm stuck on pass price. I'm suppose to talk to the dean but it keeps saying he is busy? any help?
The quest triggers when you click on office doors (the first one) at the right time of day.

MickDee

Oct 28, 2020
There is probably a bug here if you were able to do a quest that was not in the quest log. We will look into this and fix the bug before the next update.
I went back to an earlier save and avoided visiting the kid early, and the rest of my game is fine. So it seems isolated to if you accidentally trigger the scene early.

Reactions: Fooxied

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I went back to an earlier save and avoided visiting the kid early, and the rest of my game is fine. So it seems isolated to if you accidentally trigger the scene early.
Thanks for the heads up!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hm, I must say this really is promising so far. The MC looks great, especially the face. The story and setting are solid. It won't win the Nobel Prize in Literature or anything, but I definitely have seen and read worse on this site.

I hope they settled on a boob size...I don't know if it is perspective, lighting or the different clothes but there really seem to be a bit of variation some of the earlier scenes. :KEK:

Also if possible keep the external reasons for the corruption to a minimum (seems to be the plan anyway). A bit of blackmail is okay, but don't introduce pointless and unnecessary external reasons (e.g. drugs, hypnosis or outright magic) like so many other games. The MC discovering that she is a horny slut is all that it needs.

Oh and one additional criticism: Sometimes the jumps between renders are a bit too jarring, I think. One render you see the MC at a birthday party in a high rise apartment building with some guy and in the very next render the MC sits at a lake in the middle of nature with the same guy. For a second I actually thought the game bugged out and jumped over some scenes. :HideThePain:

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Hm, I must say this really is promising so far. The MC looks great, especially the face. The story and setting are solid. It won't win the Nobel Prize in Literature or anything, but I definitely have seen and read worse on this site.

I hope they settled on a boob size...I don't know if it is perspective, lighting or the different clothes but there really seem to be a bit of variation some of the earlier scenes. :KEK:

Also if possible keep the external reasons for the corruption to a minimum (seems to be the plan anyway). A bit of blackmail is okay, but don't introduce pointless and unnecessary external reasons (e.g. drugs, hypnosis or outright magic) like so many other games. The MC discovering that she is a horny slut is all that it needs.

Oh and one additional criticism: Sometimes the jumps between renders are a bit too jarring, I think. One render you see the MC at a birthday party in a high rise apartment building with some guy and in the very next render the MC sits at a lake in the middle of nature with the same guy. For a second I actually thought the game bugged out and jumped over some scenes. :HideThePain:
There were no changes to the "boobs", so probably lightning or clothes perspective. And about the "jumps" you probably click to fast as there are slow fade outs or other things implemented to show the transition or passage of time. We have created renders for every mood change or other facial expression, there are practically separate renders for most dialogues, where many games just have one render and a ton of dialogue. However, we try to skip some things in a fairly sensible way and make smooth transitions. (btw, there are such treatments in every Hollywood movie). Thanks for the review! :lepew:

Reactions: Will619

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
There were no changes to the "boobs", so probably lightning or clothes perspective. And about the "jumps" you probably click to fast as there are slow fade outs or other things implemented to show the transition or passage of time. We have created renders for every mood change or other facial expression, there are practically separate renders for most dialogues, where many games just have one render and a ton of dialogue. However, we try to skip some things in a fairly sensible way and make smooth transitions. (btw, there are such treatments in every Hollywood movie). Thanks for the review! :lepew:
Okay...might as well be.

I particularly meant this scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, there was a fade, but it still gives the player (or at the very least me) a bit of whiplash, because the jump and scenery change was so massive. Just my 2 Cents, I don't know if others feel the same way.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Okay...might as well be.

I particularly meant this scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, there was a fade, but it still gives the player (or at the very least me) a bit of whiplash, because the jump and scenery change was so massive. Just my 2 Cents, I don't know if others feel the same way.
Yeah, I understand. However, in my opinion it is smooth transition. We could have done it that way or added unnecessary dialogue, travel and other things that would have killed the fluidity of the scene.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Episode 2.0 - preview

Hello folks!
It's been more than two weeks since we released Episode 1.2, so it's high time to give you a sneak peek of what's coming in Episode 2.0. The past few days have been incredibly busy, with me dedicating around 16 hours a day. We have a bunch of exciting features we want to implement, and we're aiming for an early December release - our target range is between December 5th and 12th, although the official date will be confirmed a bit later.

We've outlined the entire concept for this new update, and I'm thrilled to share a few details. Expect a double-digit number of new scenes, plenty of animations, a handful of activities, fresh achievements, discoveries, new locations, and a lot of other things.

We've already prepared four scenes. Those of you eagerly awaiting Ivy's storyline will be delighted to know that we're finally progressing with it. Also available at last will be the scene in the bar that everyone is asking about, as well as the plot with the neighbour and his grandson.

If we find the time to do everything, we would love to develop the work in the bar and at the neighbour's as well, so that they are not a boring loop... but instead a hot loop! I'm back to work and leave you with a couple of renders of the upcoming episode 2.0 of Steps of Debauchery.

:love:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

Episode 2.0 - preview

Hello folks!
It's been more than two weeks since we released Episode 1.2, so it's high time to give you a sneak peek of what's coming in Episode 2.0. The past few days have been incredibly busy, with me dedicating around 16 hours a day. We have a bunch of exciting features we want to implement, and we're aiming for an early December release - our target range is between December 5th and 12th, although the official date will be confirmed a bit later.

We've outlined the entire concept for this new update, and I'm thrilled to share a few details. Expect a double-digit number of new scenes, plenty of animations, a handful of activities, fresh achievements, discoveries, new locations, and a lot of other things.

We've already prepared four scenes. Those of you eagerly awaiting Ivy's storyline will be delighted to know that we're finally progressing with it. Also available at last will be the scene in the bar that everyone is asking about, as well as the plot with the neighbour and his grandson.

If we find the time to do everything, we would love to develop the work in the bar and at the neighbour's as well, so that they are not a boring loop... but instead a hot loop! I'm back to work and leave you with a couple of renders of the upcoming episode 2.0 of Steps of Debauchery.

:love:
slight observation, Ivy's nails, are way too long for a lesbian. Those will definitely hurt Riley's pussy :eek: , and not in the good way:devilish::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes