Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Look, let's try sorting this out a different way; how do I get the event in the sauna room with the other fellows? Or perhaps how do I get the event with Richard where her top gets wet? Let's start small....
As far as I can remember, the sauna event happened on a random visit, with 2 guys joining Riley so she could subtly check out their dicks. Never happened again, no matter how many times I visited the sauna. I can't remember a wet top event with Richard and it doesn't appear in my replays. I remember Riley finding the skimpy maid outfit in the box in his bedroom (after he asked her to clean it) and changing into that after her clothes were sweaty, but that's it. That was a departure from the normal cleaning routine, as she'd never cleaned his bedroom before. Don't think either of these were quests?

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Not really the best written game out there, but damn does Riley look hot as all fuck. Will definitely be following this one now, can't wait for her to take a few more steps towards becoming a proper slut.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Not really the best written game out there, but damn does Riley look hot as all fuck. Will definitely be following this one now, can't wait for her to take a few more steps towards becoming a proper slut.
LOL, but can you think if in the next update Riley changes and becomes a prude?

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
1gr16.JPG

Episode 2.1 summary and future plans

A few days have already passed, so it's time to summarize the new episode. How did you like it? Apart from the fact that it was a rather short update, what else didn't you like about it?
From what I've seen, most people had trouble finding the scene with the ending of Dean Scott's blackmail path, so I guess most went along with its continuation - even though so many complained about it.
Lately, we've been working 30 hours a day to fully prepare for the Steam release - it's quite a stressful time, we have a few delays in this matter, and we're also trying to incorporate every translation into the game. I hope we'll make it, and it will be worth it - and for those who haven't added the game to their wishlist yet, feel free to do so because
The last thing I'd like to announce is that Episode 2.2 will be released no later than March 14th - we usually try not to announce this so early because anything can happen, but due to the relatively late release of this update, come what may, Episode 2.2 will be out by March 14th. Have a great day!

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes