himler

Jun 16, 2017
Quite funny, when people complain about lesbian stuff and don't mention the scene with Dean at all. You are boring, haters :illuminati:
It's ok dude I like the game but imo the Dean scene is a lesbian scene as well as far as Riley's interactions go.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The thing about lesbian scene is actually those who are lesbian fans might like it or mostly those who are using these blender/DAZ stuff.. it's obvious girl characters are more beautiful and demanding so we/ artists buy it and like developing stories with them.

Just being honest, Straight scenes of any MC if gamers are hooked up with the story are more exciting than lesbian. (No offense to lesbian lovers).

Mak5025

May 21, 2024
In that scene she laments not getting railed like Madison is. I guess most of us agree with that sentiment...

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
That's not MC ... Don't give spoilers..I am waiting for public launch.

wondering for how long you planning to wait. There won’t be any public release. Someone might leak it but it won’t be released to the public officially.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
This is a story that I came up with and that I've been creating with my own rhythm since the beginning, some people may not like my pace, but I work on the game 12-16 hours every day and it's a slow burn that I want to keep. I won't create a scene with Riley getting fucked, just because someone want it right now, because then the plot would lose any sense in the other threads.

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes