Dec 14, 2021
This is a story that I came up with and that I've been creating with my own rhythm since the beginning, some people may not like my pace, but I work on the game 12-16 hours every day and it's a slow burn that I want to keep. I won't create a scene with Riley getting fucked, just because someone want it right now, because then the plot would lose any sense in the other threads.
bro, don't listen to these whiners, everything is super duper. Go as you have it and do as you told us in the incentive information. I'm already waiting for the new version of the game. Good luck to you and your team as well.

Dec 14, 2021
It's disappointing to see that majority of female protagonist / cheating games with good stories are going through snail pace corruption process :( beside 2/3 where there's no story at all. We need more developers to create Female MC corruption stories with normal pace. I hope few good developers among the gamers can take an initiative.
if you like low-quality picture type games, and you like that gg fucks everything that is not nailed to the ceiling, go there and play, not everyone should be pleased, and there is a plot scenario, and not everyone will get what they need, and if you do, the game will lose its the plot meaning. And all the others

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
It's not, that's why I said as far as Riley's participation it's a lesbian scene. You have to understand you created one of the hottest protagonists on this entire site so the side chicks don't really cut it.
So Dean scene with his secretary not Riley? After Lesbian/Gay/Animal scene i would skip the scene where MC is absent.. it wont give a kick even the chick is hot.. so yeah you are right..

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
So Dean scene with his secretary not Riley? After Lesbian/Gay/Animal scene i would skip the scene where MC is absent.. it wont give a kick even the chick is hot.. so yeah you are right..
Lesbian, gay, animal scene the fuck? And you did not played the game yet and complaining about the scene you did not see? :BootyTime:

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Lesbian, gay, animal scene the fuck? And you did not played the game yet and complaining about the scene you did not see? :BootyTime:
Cant take criticism? Im fan of your game, but responded to the point that Riley is absent in a hot scene. That wont give a kick to me..(to me, i didnt say it wont be hot).. if he is lying say it.. dont get triggered about my complaining for what i heard..

• Haha
Reactions: Levitation

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
If that's lesbian scene then I might be retarded. Spoiler in the video!
I feel like I have to ask this, do you use the same fat titty assets for all the females? I can't remember what the shop girl looked like, but it seems they all have fat tits? That might be your fetish, and I'm not shaming - I just wonder if you will make an anatomically correct body figure in this game at all? It isn't just your game that does this, but I thought I would ask here because everyone is jumping on this thread.

BTW - kudos on the sound! - I will try the new update once it is available to me and change my rating accordingly, given the hype for this release.

edit - oh shit yeah, and you aren't retarded - I guess fans just want to see Riley all the time.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Cant take criticism? Im fan of your game, but responded to the point that Riley is absent in a hot scene. That wont give a kick to me..(to me, i didnt say it wont be hot).. if he is lying say it.. dont get triggered about my complaining for what i heard..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it is not about criticism, but you just can't express your opinion on a scene you have not seen.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I feel like I have to ask this, do you use the same fat titty assets for all the females? I can't remember what the shop girl looked like, but it seems they all have fat tits? That might be your fetish, and I'm not shaming - I just wonder if you will make an anatomically correct body figure in this game at all? It isn't just your game that does this, but I thought I would ask here because everyone is jumping on this thread.

BTW - kudos on the sound! - I will try the new update once it is available to me and change my rating accordingly, given the hype for this release.

edit - oh shit yeah, and you aren't retarded - I guess fans just want to see Riley all the time.
I think that is about the style of the game. I would not say I'm a fan of huge tits, as I'm more of an "ass" guy.

Mak5025

May 21, 2024
I've now finished playing the 3.0 version... All good. The party-scenes were great and the stage is set for some very interesting story arcs. Just going to have to be patient and let it all pan out. Keep up the good work.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
The pacing is fine. Games that jump straight into the sex get boring as shit, fast. It'll be the last third of the game before it gets into the action I'm assuming. I think he said he's 40% into the story. There's a lot of complaints about stupid shit, but there's some complaints that aren't actual complaints. They're critiquing but getting treated like they're stupid for saying anything negative. I wouldn't compare fooxied to L&P. Foox actually updates his game and the story is progressing at a good pace. Only advice I'd give for him is to respond less to the negative comments. He has the curse of knowledge. He knows where the story is going and we don't. So when we offer criticism, it's coming from an ignorant perspective, so don't be so aggressive towards their ignorance. Or do, I don't care.

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes