Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Well that's sad. Can do it with the help of third party, hope u guys consider it in the future, some one like darkassassin.
Our GUI would not work well with any simple port to android, and we don't want to release something that won't fully work.

Reactions: Will619

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
You have to pay the tuition in the phone school app, before trying to fix your grades.
I never was excluded like that. Is it because my version of Riley goes to university everyday, studies on her computer and has fairly good results at tests in class?

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I never was excluded like that. Is it because my version of Riley goes to university everyday, studies on her computer and has fairly good results at tests in class?
Yes, there is a bonus scene when you hit an F and don't pay the tuition.

Reactions: Udayana

Yadhutm

Jul 27, 2021
Our GUI would not work well with any simple port to android, and we don't want to release something that won't fully work.
Well i do have u r previous v2.2 on my Android phone atm.. well just saying its all upto u anyway thanks for the replay

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I didn't like that the husband openly said he enjoys being cucked. I would have preferred him giving hints in that direction but it isn't something people just throw out there and have their partner deal with it, is it not? Her not commenting on it and discussing it with her partner is also weird. This isn't something you just gloss over.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
We are not working on android port right now and we currently have no plans to do so - it would require changing the game's GUI completely, correcting all translations again and applying additional fixes.
Thank you for a sensible answer. Android port is only delaying the game development and only small amount of people play on android.

Jan 24, 2022
love the MC gorgeous model but its getting a little stale need more sex and group sex scenes
I too am looking forward to more group sex and hopefully sharing scenes (sharing is NOT cuckery). The stage has been set for all of that in the last episode and it will take just a bit of patience.

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes