siath70

Apr 5, 2019
There’s no NTR tag but she does cheat on her loser hubby
Everything is optional, NTR (optional), cheating (optional), so it is all about how you play her. You can be 100% pure or go full slut (well as much as you can at this point). Which is one of the reasons I'm liking this game, the control and options you have are great. I like the fact I can play how I want with some things forced to move the story line, but nothing sexual is forced. If you say no, then there might be bad things that happen (for example with the blackmail or the payments).

Can we open up the ability to have sex with the husband when we want, even if it's the same scene. Just so you can act like you're also taking care of him.

Just keep it that way and you have me for life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
3 bj’s if you count gloryhole
Yeah, I'm liking the slow pace. Like she is slowly moving in whatever direction you want her to go. However, I feel that if you're playing her down the slut route (You know where she takes every chance to do something) the pace needs to pick up some.
Like two routes, the one where you avoid most of it and it's a slow build up. Then there is the one where you take every opportunity do do something and the pace increases. Kind of feel like the Slut route should already have her being fingered/hotdogged/dick to pussy rub/ maybe even being ate out.

I'm in my 50s and pretty much just sit around all day, (I work part time).
So, I'm just going to toss my hat in the ring here, I do play the game a lot (well waiting on next update now).
I am a writer, English only, self published author.
I am getting in to DAZ and looking to create my own VN.

So I would like to offer up any services you might need.
Proofreader, beta tester with feedback, you can send me scenes that need rendered and I'll do that too (would help me learn).
I can even help with storyline stuff if you get stuck and need ideas.
Just DM me if you want some help, I'll join the discord and such if you do.

Thanks

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Can we go lesbian only?

THX
Not trying to be mean here buy if you search for that question, it was discussed a few pages back.
You can do anything you want, you have the control except for sex with the husband a few times. Everything is avoidable sex wise and I'm pretty sure it will stay that way from what I see. Well, you do also get forced into to some situations, but you have the option to go forward or not.

I would say try the game see if you like to, you have nothing to lose.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Not trying to be mean here buy if you search for that question, it was discussed a few pages back.
You can do anything you want, you have the control except for sex with the husband a few times. Everything is avoidable sex wise and I'm pretty sure it will stay that way from what I see. Well, you do also get forced into to some situations, but you have the option to go forward or not.

I would say try the game see if you like to, you have nothing to lose.
Oh yeah alrdy edited it just forgot to submit it, bc I was typing another com lol.

THX

Reactions: siath70

Hexxy

Dec 1, 2018
I don't think she's gotten bigger, just more revealing. Which fit with the clothing she has been force to wear. Then the streaming made her look stupid, she really went in there with a half shirt showing her tits and then says he got hard due to the stuff they were looking at. She never caught him staring at her chest, he wasn't really even hiding it. She should have realized it, even if she just said it to herself and made up the excuse it was what they were looking at, and that would fit more maybe add that in in in update. She realizes he's staring and then she realizes she wore a revealing shirt, but doesn't saying anything, just in her mind she does something like.

'Is he staring at my chest?', 'Oh, this shirt is a little revealing. Hope he likes it.'

Or such...

Honestly, Dev do not start dumbing her down, all up to the point I took her as very intelligent and smart. Yes she took risks and such, but she was always aware of what she was wearing. She should be a strong female as she has been shown as, not some female that gets dumber as the VN goes on. And for the love of god keep up the ability to avoid everything, don't force us into sexual situations, I for one and loving the freedom to play her as tight or loose as I want.

Wait does the Dev even read this thread? Or do suggestions get back to them from here?
If you want to converse with the dev, its a lot easier to contact them through Discord [or here, if you know their handle here].

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes