packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wait until random time in the week and during the day when the shop is open and go back to purchase the outfits. Buy what you need from the laptop, more clicking and then you will get an instant pop up for a message from Maddison. Then meet her in the park.
went every day when shop is open.....has to be afternoon. Says nothing for me to buy. the nun outfit is not on the rack.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
went every day when shop is open.....has to be afternoon. Says nothing for me to buy. the nun outfit is not on the rack.
Make sure all your tasks are done, if not finish them all first. Then as you complete more tasks keep trying to get the outfits. I think that even though you are given something to do or buy it can still be locked behind other events that have to be completed first.
I couldn't buy it yet when I first got the task to, so I just put it on the back burner and continued the story while trying to buy it every once in a while.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
here is my task log. " Strange Initiation" is all I have outstanding.... Been there a long time... Have no clue what triggers it. Do you see one that is not there that may trigger it ?

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
here is my task log. " Strange Initiation" is all I have outstanding.... Been there a long time... Have no clue what triggers it. Do you see one that is not there that may trigger it ?
The question is, why you want to finish a quest, which is not available in your quest log. Just do the one you have there, as simple as that.

Reactions: sagerock820

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Updated my Pinup Gallery mod for game version 3.1. Also added more tags to the filter feature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also updated my Jukebox mod. No new songs that I am aware of, so the mod should work for game version 3.0+. Mod now also features the same multi-tag filtering plus a seeker bar for each track.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery Downloads:
F95zone -

Jukebox Downloads:
F95zone -

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
hello friend, is there an android version of this game? Will the Android version be released? If the Android version will not be released, at least let's not wait in vain.
I have answered this question a thousand times, just search for it in this thread, read it in QA on discord or patreon.

NO, the android version is not available and we are not currently working on it because it would require changing the entire GUI in the game.

Reactions: sagerock820

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Serve drinks to the 6 solos, = 2 points total
4 groups x 2 = 8 points total
Dance with stripper = 2 points total
Collect the 3 items for the prank = 1 point total
That's 13.

With the groups, give a taste, do it naughty, 3 dares, one more drink.
Stripper pole dance, do it naughty.
That's how I got the 13, didn't try anything else...lol
thank you very much for this.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
A fantastic update, as usual!
Story veery well written with rights times and plots.
Only a dubt, to the husband, on the boat, I would not have admitted he was cuckold, rather I would have used this line:
"Oh honey, the idea that you showed yourself sexy, or even naked to others, or in particularly spicy events has always aroused me a lot"

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes