siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I think events happen differently for all of us.

When you said "That can happen after a certain event with him", I thought you were referring to the boat scene or their meeting at night in the park.

Before update 3.1, I paid off the $200 debt many times, and the sexual favors option never appeared.

That option only appeared for me after I met Wyatt at the park at night, and even then the option that appeared was directly in the Handjob. The part that mentioned the nipple pinching didn't even happen.

Anyway... I'm going to go back in time and play the whole thing again until that nipple pinching scene that precedes the HJ appears.
Here is how I got to it, I never met Wyatt outside of him coming to get the $200. After three times, I think the event I described takes place. I met Wyatt in the park after that event, so do not meet Wyatt in the park or boat and you should get the scene.

He will show up to the door as I described and if you show you care then it happens.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
The change log says there’s a new scene at the bar but it looks like it’s still capped. Something broken or did I just misread it?
We added new levels for the school bathroom scenes and the pole dance scenes at the bar.

So there is new pole dancing scenes when you pole dance.

Sorry folks, I really like this game and have invested a lot of time into it. So, I hope I'm helping people out here. I have probably played it a dozen times to try to cover all the little things.

Edit: still have not figured out how to leave a review...

Last edited:

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
siath70 If you've already turned the game upside down, tell me something. The collectible images are retrieved by finding the foxes hidden throughout the scene. I've already found them all, but I still haven't managed to unlock all the collectible images.

Can I only unlock some of these images if I buy them on my laptop?

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
Seems I like the punishment and keep trying this game to see if it gets any better, I found some issues though Fooxied
This might be because I was a bit speed running through it, but I found that despite the time of day it might be, two examples - in the evening, I went to see the young lad and suddenly I was transported into the middle of the day, new outfit and all, which was a bit of a rush, then again in the evening I went to the gym and found the cute girl, we then went for a walk in the park after the gym during the day?

I'm only bringing this to your attention, because there is so much that is set for particular times of the day, these seemed to slip past the net?

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
You can, to some degree avoid everything. Though there are certain things you 'have' to do to push the story along. But, most of the sex, so far, is avoidable. You can sit out of almost everything or just leave, but like I said, some plot points are not avoidable, you have to at least start down the path before you tell the to fuck off or just walk away.

Frankly I hope the Dev keeps it like that, no forced sex, even with blackmail you should have a choice. Yes or no, though a no might end the game in a bad way or have other consequences.
I've never had a situation where I could jerk him off or suck him off.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I've never had a situation where I could jerk him off or suck him off.
Who? Wyatt? BJ is not in game for him yet only HJ.
Everyone else that can be sexual (guys) can get HJ or BJs. There is no fucking except a few times by the Husband. There is of course other girls getting fucked, but not the MC yet.

siath70 If you've already turned the game upside down, tell me something. The collectible images are retrieved by finding the foxes hidden throughout the scene. I've already found them all, but I still haven't managed to unlock all the collectible images.

Can I only unlock some of these images if I buy them on my laptop?
Yes, though I have been lazy and not really collected them all. I do know a lot of them are bought.

Some of my thoughts:
Honestly, at this point it would be nice if the Dev would go back through and add some additional scenes to some of the BJs, with options to do a facial or swallow, ect... Even if it was small patches/updates. Some tit fucking, hot dogging and smaller stuff like that until the dev is ready to add intercourse.

The sex so far has been very... one dimensional and bland, with not a lot of options. I would just like to see the earlier sex stuff get expanded with options, like I won't give you a handjob but hey you can play with my tits, shit like that. Let's be honest, a lot of hand and mouth stuff going on and not much else. Makes everything feel the same. Alternate stuff for some of the scenes, not all of them, would be nice. Maybe a system to 'visit' people in some locations (beach, pub and such) to have repeat encounters.

Not asking for intercourse really, just some variety between the different people.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 96 Votes