tchooi86

Apr 3, 2021
Hello,
I can trigger the quest "Wet dreams come true" with Madison. I bought the nun outfit and the paddle. I received the text message from Madison telling me to see her in her office. But in the office, I can only "talk" to Madison, with standard dialogs. I don't know if I missed something or not. Any help?
may i know where to buy the paddle ==

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
You can, to some degree avoid everything. Though there are certain things you 'have' to do to push the story along. But, most of the sex, so far, is avoidable. You can sit out of almost everything or just leave, but like I said, some plot points are not avoidable, you have to at least start down the path before you tell the to fuck off or just walk away.

Frankly I hope the Dev keeps it like that, no forced sex, even with blackmail you should have a choice. Yes or no, though a no might end the game in a bad way or have other consequences.
thanks for answering. Not into games where you're forced into something. I wouldn't mind playing a game where it takes some time until lesbian stuff happens but if I'm forced to have sex with any guys I don't want to have to go through that first or at all.

Reactions: JackSchmoe

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
i keep getting presplash foregroung error and script error has someone posted bad links to this game as when i try to extract it thats when im getting errors

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
thanks for answering. Not into games where you're forced into something. I wouldn't mind playing a game where it takes some time until lesbian stuff happens but if I'm forced to have sex with any guys I don't want to have to go through that first or at all.
Actually, so far the only guy she has technically had sex with is her Husband (forced, like once or twice), besides the occasional handjob/blowjob. I haven't followed the girl/girl side of things, so I have no idea if she has went all the way with that.
Right now she is being very mild, and everything involving the HJ/BJ so far has been avoidable. I do not think the is one forced sex scene, and I hope it stays that way. I like choices even if the choice I make ends the game.

There was a game I was playing that every single interaction was avoidable, like you could go though the game with no sex at all, or you could completely opposite to whatever degree you wanted.

I think it was: https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-ep-16-deepsleep.2689/
You can skip everything or nothing if you want, I went through it and chose two guys and a girl and the rest I just kicked to the curb. There's a part one in that thread too, the side stories for her though do not give you as much control as the main game, just FYI.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No you do not, if you give a sexual favor, there is only two right now, you do not have to pay the $200. In my game I was short cash and did the handjob and everything continued like you paid him. Frankly, Wyatt is like the only person who seems to care about you and doesn't look at you as a piece of meat to be used. He keeps saying to get away that you're to nice of a person, he values your kindness and compassion/caring. I actually like Wyatt's character a lot considering you do not seem him much. Something tells me he will step in and save you from something or start protecting you at some point in the future.

Every other guy wants to use you in some way, sexual or to gain money. Well maybe not blaze and the janitor, but there hasn't really been a lot of interaction with them yet.
That's odd. I've always paid him off, so I decided to see what would happen if I didn't. I didn't get any options for sexual favor, I only got game over. lol

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes