Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Hmm... I... the old man... something about his neck and head just... throws me? I don't know how to explain it better. Like it doesn't look quite right? Weird. Normally I'd be all for some daddy-type play, but this, it just evoked a negative response for some reason. Sorry. Can you avoid the neighbor entirely?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Riley spend 350 dollars to go to the private party with madison and gain 300.-50 profit:(
And what a party that was...I get why they choose to include only two dudes instead 10+ plus appetizer but even the main course was over incredibly quickly. Who's content with two girls paddling each other? The setup was unrealistic from the start. Even if it would have taken longer to render, I would have preferred a version where they smack each other in front of small groups as some sort of kinky party addition. This would have made more sense story wise.

Same here i extracted all of the images from the game visited sauna almost every day and i didn't open this scene i bet its from the next update and I'm just wasting my time trying to figure this out
It must be part of the bonus/additional content, at least the image folder is labeled as such. The scene is too saucy to be part of the main game.

You can watch it by using
Code:
jump additional_a1
in the console.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Someone once told me that if you don't have the money for Wyatt's $200 debt, Riley will pay it off by giving you a blowjob.
I didn't find that part. If I have the money to pay it off and say I don't, it's game over!

How do I get Riley to pay Wyatt off with a blowjob?
That can happen after a certain event with him, once that event triggers you can start using sexual favors. Though each time he asks for more, so first it's nipple play, then HandJob (BJ not in yet), so far those are only options. If you fail after that it's game over. Frankly, I think there should be a lot more, like Blowjob, Fingering, Anal Fingering, things like that. I know you have to render all that, but starting from when you can do it there should be enough to cover each week as it gets progressively worse (or better depending on how you're playing).

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
Someone once told me that if you don't have the money for Wyatt's $200 debt, Riley will pay it off by giving you a blowjob.
I didn't find that part. If I have the money to pay it off and say I don't, it's game over!

How do I get Riley to pay Wyatt off with a blowjob?
Well, you still have to give up 200, otherwise it's game over and that's it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Well, you still have to give up 200, otherwise it's game over and that's it.
No you do not, if you give a sexual favor, there is only two right now, you do not have to pay the $200. In my game I was short cash and did the handjob and everything continued like you paid him. Frankly, Wyatt is like the only person who seems to care about you and doesn't look at you as a piece of meat to be used. He keeps saying to get away that you're to nice of a person, he values your kindness and compassion/caring. I actually like Wyatt's character a lot considering you do not seem him much. Something tells me he will step in and save you from something or start protecting you at some point in the future.

Every other guy wants to use you in some way, sexual or to gain money. Well maybe not blaze and the janitor, but there hasn't really been a lot of interaction with them yet.

Last edited:

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
is there anything forced? and can you just get with women and avoid men?
You can, to some degree avoid everything. Though there are certain things you 'have' to do to push the story along. But, most of the sex, so far, is avoidable. You can sit out of almost everything or just leave, but like I said, some plot points are not avoidable, you have to at least start down the path before you tell the to fuck off or just walk away.

Frankly I hope the Dev keeps it like that, no forced sex, even with blackmail you should have a choice. Yes or no, though a no might end the game in a bad way or have other consequences.

Sandor_Szavost

Dec 29, 2023
Hello,
I can trigger the quest "Wet dreams come true" with Madison. I bought the nun outfit and the paddle. I received the text message from Madison telling me to see her in her office. But in the office, I can only "talk" to Madison, with standard dialogs. I don't know if I missed something or not. Any help?
I needed a while to understand:

You must go back one more time to the shop
Then click on Ivy
Chose BUY

(You can buy just one of the two items)

Atomandguts

Formerly 'Rittiklodha_234'
Sep 15, 2022
Currently I am Playing 3.0 version
Can someone tell me the location of Page 4 Collectibles (4th, 5th and 6th) and how to complete "Raising the stake" quest

Dec 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From which task this image has been taken?
Same here i extracted all of the images from the game visited sauna almost every day and i didn't open this scene i bet its from the next update and I'm just wasting my time trying to figure this out
you need to buy lapatka clothes if you haven't bought ViaR yet plus a disc with it and another disc with the movie and another disc with the movie there will be a sauna what from my photos then you still need to go to the park like everything that is in the version in this

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes