Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
That's odd. I've always paid him off, so I decided to see what would happen if I didn't. I didn't get any options for sexual favor, I only got game over. lol
Siath70 explained how this scene happens a few posts ago.
It only happens after Riley interacts/talks to Wyatt on the boat or meets him at the park at night, and then the next time she goes to pay the $200 debt on Sunday, the option appears for you to not pay or say you don't have the money and then the handjob happens.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
This game is appearing in the Steam shop in a package called 'Guilty Pleasure Games' :LUL:, along with 'The Entrepreneur' and 'Helping the Hotties', games I'm not entirely familiar with, but which all have over 80% positive reviews :unsure:.

Despite this being at EA, this dev has already shown more than enough signs to be confident that this game will be completed, so I think it's time to stop pirating Riley :illuminati:.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
It only happens after Riley interacts/talks to Wyatt on the boat or meets him at the park at night, and then the next time she goes to pay the $200 debt on Sunday, the option appears for you to not pay or say you don't have the money and then the handjob happens.
Ok, I missed that. Thanks for the answer.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
That's odd. I've always paid him off, so I decided to see what would happen if I didn't. I didn't get any options for sexual favor, I only got game over. lol
To get that a certain event has to happen with Wyatt, when it happens he will not take payment that time (if you do the right thing (be kind to him)). Then the next time you can do him a favor, HJ, but that's it for now. If you do not trigger the event right if might close that line with him though, so I don't know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Something that drew me to this game was choices, we need more games with choices instead of forced interaction. When you play a game and it says something like, 'stay still' on one button and 'run!!' on another and you click it and the same thing happens no matter what with a slight change in how it happens. That is not choice that is a kinetic novel disguised as a VN with choices.

Anyway, enough my rant, kind of went off tangent there, I think I just needed to vent some after that KN.

Last edited:

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
This is incorrect see my above post on how it's triggered. The trigger happens before the boat/park.

assodicuori

Aug 8, 2024
Actually, so far the only guy she has technically had sex with is her Husband (forced, like once or twice), besides the occasional handjob/blowjob. I haven't followed the girl/girl side of things, so I have no idea if she has went all the way with that.
Right now she is being very mild, and everything involving the HJ/BJ so far has been avoidable. I do not think the is one forced sex scene, and I hope it stays that way. I like choices even if the choice I make ends the game.

There was a game I was playing that every single interaction was avoidable, like you could go though the game with no sex at all, or you could completely opposite to whatever degree you wanted.

I think it was: https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-ep-16-deepsleep.2689/
You can skip everything or nothing if you want, I went through it and chose two guys and a girl and the rest I just kicked to the curb. There's a part one in that thread too, the side stories for her though do not give you as much control as the main game, just FYI.

she was actually forced to have sex with the principal, and she is also submissive, I think in this street, there is a lot of pure NTR

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
To get that a certain event has to happen with Wyatt, when it happens he will not take payment that time (if you do the right thing (be kind to him)). Then the next time you can do him a favor, HJ, but that's it for now. If you do not trigger the event right if might close that line with him though, so I don't know.

Something that drew me to this game was choices, we need more games with choices instead of forced interaction. When you play a game and it says something like, 'stay still' on one button and 'run!!' on another and you click it and the same thing happens no matter what with a slight change in how it happens. That is not choice that is a kinetic novel disguised as a VN with choices.

Anyway, enough my rant, kind of went off tangent there, I think I just needed to vent some after that KN.
I think events happen differently for all of us.

When you said "That can happen after a certain event with him", I thought you were referring to the boat scene or their meeting at night in the park.

Before update 3.1, I paid off the $200 debt many times, and the sexual favors option never appeared.

That option only appeared for me after I met Wyatt at the park at night, and even then the option that appeared was directly in the Handjob. The part that mentioned the nipple pinching didn't even happen.

Anyway... I'm going to go back in time and play the whole thing again until that nipple pinching scene that precedes the HJ appears.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe you haven't bought the necessary items: a costume from the boutique and a paddle from the online shop.
IK do not see an option for a paddle in the online shop yet ??? I'll go to the boutique and buy what ? Seem I would need a reason to go and buy something.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hey folks, just picked up the game. Quick question: Do choices sculpt the MC's personality in any meaningful way? Not exactly looking for a walk-through, but just curious if letting randoms grope the MC or not will effect in her becoming more domineering or submissive. In short, do these choices matter outside of achievements and scenes?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Hey folks, just picked up the game. Quick question: Do choices sculpt the MC's personality in any meaningful way? Not exactly looking for a walk-through, but just curious if letting randoms grope the MC or not will effect in her becoming more domineering or submissive. In short, do these choices matter outside of achievements and scenes?
Choices affect Riley's "corruption"/"confidence" level.
Overall she's submissive, so choices don't really affect "more domineering or submissive".
Meaningful? Some events, scenes might be cut short or missed if you play her to not get corrupted.
However, even with "full corruption", Riley is still getting comfortable. She's still a "good" person, a bit naive, and still hesitant. She has not fully broken out of her "shell", but she's getting there. She makes "meaningful" steps in this update...;)

If you're looking for Academy Award level character development for Riley, you're going to be disappointed...lol

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
she was actually forced to have sex with the principal, and she is also submissive, I think in this street, there is a lot of pure NTR
She has never had sex with anyone but her husband, and she has never been forced to have any sexual encounter with anyone. It is all avoidable, if you mean sex with the dean when he is screwing the other girl on the desk. I do believe she never gets the cock, as a matter of fact she has only gotten it from her husband.
That scene is also avoidable by rejecting the blackmail.

I just checked several saves, she has never been screwed except by her husband.
But I don't think it will be much longer before that starts happening. The great thing is you're in control and I hope it stays that way.

EDIT: Now I have unpacked all the images, and I am certain that currently, no Dick from anyone but her husband.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 96 Votes