palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
let's take the game wife and mother, but it doesn't cost so much of your money there's one text and eroticism and that's it, but this game is really inexpensive but a very cool and cool game of course, this game has cons and pros, it has big ones, but the game is cool but not a masterpiece as there are 2 games that are made by one author of the game
dude English is not my language and I was too lazy to learn it at school then I was interested in girls and all that at that time
It's not that he was making fun of your English or anything, but it is almost impossible to understand what you're trying to say. You might wanna use a better translator or something. It's just a massive word-salad for the most part unfortunately.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I never considered erotic visual novels to be perversions and I never cared what others thought of me. I like playing it. I play it and I don't care what others think.
I mostly agree with you, but I wouldn't want to open the door for people to decide to talk to me about it, whatever their views.

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes