Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
The fresh new episode 3.1 is now available and within your reach!

Guess who's the best? You are! Since the start of this year, my life has completely turned around, and it's all thanks to you. I'm endlessly grateful for all your support, and I hope that with the next update, I can give back to you, even if just a little!

Have fun and don't forget to share your feedback!

I also invite you to purchase the Steam version if you haven't done so already and leave the review -

If you are curious about the changes that have been made, you can find them all in the link below.

The old code for bonus content is inactive, but you can find the new one here!

3.1intro.png

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
The fresh new episode 3.1 is now available and within your reach!

Guess who's the best? You are! Since the start of this year, my life has completely turned around, and it's all thanks to you. I'm endlessly grateful for all your support, and I hope that with the next update, I can give back to you, even if just a little!

Have fun and don't forget to share your feedback!

I also invite you to purchase the Steam version if you haven't done so already and leave the review -

If you are curious about the changes that have been made, you can find them all in the link below.

The old code for bonus content is inactive, but you can find the new one here!

View attachment 3917517

Ozliat

Formerly 'Kitten Manager'
May 26, 2023
Honestly, Can't get much worse then the last update. That was weak. I expect better updates from games asking up to 1000 a month
Are you supporting at any of the tiers ? If not no body cares what you expect.

I as supporter can tell that each of the updates so far has been good and future looks even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfje61

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
I was worried that this pretty game would be like "AWAM" but this last update gave me some hope.
Take my advice and never compare any other game to Milk-fiesta games like AWAM,JOHN and so on.

Those games were made with the solo purpose to make money...lots of money for a long period of time and not to please anyone but the people who made them.

I personally see this game being like "Lust Epidemic" which started "slow" just like SoD but exceed everyone's expectation after a certain point of the story has been passed.

EDIT: putting slow in quotes since the game don't feel slow to me but others feel this way so finding middle ground.

Last edited:

linkop

Jul 30, 2021
Take my advice and never compare any other game to Milk-fiesta games like AWAM,JOHN and so on.

Those games were made with the solo purpose to make money...lots of money for a long period of time and not to please anyone but the people who made them.

I personally see this game being like "Lust Epidemic" which started "slow" just like SoD but exceed everyone's expectation after a certain point of the story has been passed.

EDIT: putting slow in quotes since the game don't feel slow to me but others feel this way so finding middle ground.
the game is not slow. it's exactly as it should be. after all, they are spending labour on this work and I can only support it from steam right now. but if they are making special scenes, I can become a member of patreon

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
the game is not slow. it's exactly as it should be. after all, they are spending labour on this work and I can only support it from steam right now. but if they are making special scenes, I can become a member of patreon
Yes I agree about it not being slow and going on it's right pace.

Also any support is welcome and worth it be in on steam,ichy or patreon :)

Reactions: linkop

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
I liked the update, but especially the toilet there is already at the highest level, and I also wanted to dilute the routine in the classroom when they study, that Riley there discreetly caresses herself, and the routine of the old man is still that she is in his bathroom and he installed a camera and watches, and that she will be without panties when cleaning, and how she says that she loves to tease him, and on the occasion of secret missions I wanted a little on one task there she will perform, and it is clear who gave her the site, it is the old man

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes