CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It would have been awesome if when Riley sucked the guy in the school restroom gloryhole, that when he finished, he slipped some money thru the hole, and Riley accepted with delight, definitely opening up her whore/prostitute route. She tells him to let all his friends know and that she will be there every day after class. When she gets corrupted enough, she offers her pussy and/or ass through the hole and eventually, invites her clients into the stall with her for the right amount of money.
There should be a running board of Riley's sex acts and corruption points. This game would be perfect for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obranyi

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
It would have been awesome if when Riley sucked the guy in the school restroom gloryhole, that when he finished, he slipped some money thru the hole, and Riley accepted with delight, definitely opening up her whore/prostitute route. She tells him to let all his friends know and that she will be there every day after class. When she gets corrupted enough, she offers her pussy and/or ass through the hole and eventually, invites her clients into the stall with her for the right amount of money.
One one hand I say, oh god no please... I like how things are now, I don't really want a prostitute game (plenty of those already).

On the other hand that could be another route... I hope the Dev of course allows us to continue with our choices, being able to avoid stuff we do not want. I mean then you could add to that route where she whores herself out at the bar to patrons. It does open some things up. Technically, there is some prostitution in the game from her and her friend already, she gets paid to entertain two people with her friend.

So, in that I am of two minds... :p The game hasn't progressed enough for me to see her as impure, I have played her naughty but even then she is a bit pure.
But, I do see the glory hole scenes progressing, so I am sure there will be fucking and such from her.

So, yeah nice suggestion even though I have mixed feelings, probably because I view as innocent right now. :)

I say it all the time, and I will say it again, this Dev has it right. We have choices, we can skip anything we want and play Riley however we want.
There are very few 'forced' scenes with her and none of them are Sex related ( as in having sexual relations ). Some things will have to be pushed to make the story move forward, but as long as we can say no to anything, I for one will be a big fan.

Yes, I'm supporting the game with cash, and I'll be upgrading when I can. If you like the game think about supporting it, there are some very cheap tiers and it lets the Dev know we like what he's doing.

As a side note Dev: You can actually add these tags to the main tags from the list of future tags.
Exhibitionism, Interracial, Prostitution
Reason being, she is already showing off her tits to multiple people and her ass in that small school girls outfit she decided to wear to collage among other things. Exhibitionism.
She has the chance to blow a black guy, Interracial.
She goes on a job to entertain two clients with her friend where they get paid for sexual favors, Prostitution
Technically, the Neo tag too or NTR as she is sneaking around behind her husbands back.

Thanks for all your work on this game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 96 Votes