Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Update:
We decided to open our Discord to people who supported us by buying the game on Steam or Itch.io. To get access, just write an honest review of the game (it can be short and either positive or negative) and include your Discord username at the end of the review. You can do it here:

Steam

Itch

Then, send me a private message, and I'll add you to the Discord. I hope this will create more opportunities for everyone and thank you again for your support!
w72 - Kraftwerk-2.PNG

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-1.PNG

Hey everyone!

Only 15 days left until the new 3.0 update. I hope you're as excited as I am! We still have a lot of work to do; we've set a big plan and we're doing everything we can to finish it on time. Here's a little secret: one of the scenes will be as big as the entire 2.2 update.

Creating a whole new environment and side characters (more like NPCs/background than main characters) took a lot of time, which is why this update is coming out now instead of earlier in the month as we initially planned. We hope these extra features will be worth the wait and that you'll enjoy them.

While we’re finishing the last scenes and coding everything, our writer is already working on the next update 3.1, to ensure a smooth transition.

Next week, we'll release a detailed change log with all the new features and changes coming in update 3.0.

If you haven’t already, please leave a review on Steam or Itch to support the project.

We've also opened a Discord for people who bought the game on these platforms but aren't supporting us on Patreon. You can find more info on the #how-to-chat channel on Discord:

Discord:

That's all for now, talk to you soon! As always, I leave you with small preview.

Patreon post image-2.PNG
Patreon post image-3.PNG
Patreon post image-4.PNG

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes