mcnuggets34

Jul 6, 2019
Bought the game from steam a long time ago due to the dean update which i thought was good. This one as was not as bad but not really good either. The dev still makes a good product imo. I think tho that people was expecting more due to the previews and were let down. Maybe in the changelog include the exact description and action of the scene like in Mr dots or KST games changelogs. Just my .02 cents.

Rickk2029

Aug 14, 2023
The game is bugged, I can't get past Saturday. The mailman always arrives informing me that I didn't achieve the grade, even though I went to college and studied at home every day.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
The game is bugged, I can't get past Saturday. The mailman always arrives informing me that I didn't achieve the grade, even though I went to college and studied at home every day.
You did not study, sir. You can pay your tuition at the phone school app and continue the story (if you have the money)

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, generally speaking, it's a nice update, but what I downloaded was with the save folder and it messed up my saves, especially the scenes and the mini-game, it would be better if it had only one keyboard control, but it's still awesome. Fox, please write somehow that after the update is released, the supporter will be, for example, after five days or after a week for everyone, because it's such a pain that there will be no public update at all. I'm writing here because I have very limited movements on Discord.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Fooxied Something is off, every time i start the Game a few Settings like Music volume as well as Transitions, Achievements and Gallery is reset - it's like the Persistent File doesn't safe those and even a few Saves on Page 1 vanished.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Fooxied Something is off, every time i start the Game a few Settings like Music volume as well as Transitions, Achievements and Gallery is reset - it's like the Persistent File doesn't safe those and even a few Saves on Page 1 vanished.
Something is wrong with the copy of game I believe, as it did not happen before.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes