r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
It all started with Riley masturbating on the sofa while the ol' neighbor was watching.
After getting the two packages delivered (lingerie and anal plug; in front of the couples entry door).
delivery.jpg
You'll get an option to surprise Mike by clicking on the packages which are on the pink sofa in the living room.
lucky_day.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: catgameryt011

makoitiesto

Mar 18, 2019
Hey,can anyone help me which stat should i edit to let through? I got the expell letter,but if i go back 3 days ago,then it's friday for me,and i can only do one studying session in the school,which isn't enough for the game

Dec 13, 2021
goodshit finally finished and cant wait for next update. Hoping a ntr sex with Dean tho
Anyways is there a game that is related to this game? i would love to play

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: atrebor68

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Hey,can anyone help me which stat should i edit to let through? I got the expell letter,but if i go back 3 days ago,then it's friday for me,and i can only do one studying session in the school,which isn't enough for the game
You can simply pay your tuition(150$) and go back to school
I wasn't in that case but I think it's possible to pay directly using the school app

mikeygolucky

Jan 1, 2021
You didn't understood.
On my last save i had everything unlocked and then when i tranfered my save to play this new update, nothing was unlocked. It's why i used the gallery unlocker but it looks like it has done more damage than anything else
I'm having a similar issue. Have been playing thru on this release only (ep3) and whenever i save and exit and come back into the game all my game settings have reset to default and all the hidden "foxes" collectibles have been reset (as in i have to click on all the foxes again) in the gallery...anyone help?

EDIT.....Problem solved...i didn't realize there was a "fix" upload

Last edited:
Reactions: goovraedt

Vishalveer

Jun 30, 2024
Plz can anyone upload good riley sex images and videos of new update as for some reason renpy games are not opening in my pc they are not working and there is no android port too.
Some steamy riley sex videos and images thanks.

Ryzarg

Sep 23, 2022
[/CYTAT]

I have the same problem. Both tests passed, I study in the library on Friday, Saturday and Sunday on a laptop. On Sunday, I get a message via courier about my removal from school and the game is over. I started the game again from the beginning and again the same problem.

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
It all started with Riley masturbating on the sofa while the ol' neighbor was watching.
After getting the two packages delivered (lingerie and anal plug; in front of the couples entry door).
View attachment 3784421
You'll get an option to surprise Mike by clicking on the packages which are on the pink sofa in the living room.
View attachment 3784424
I have a problem, I don't see the packages in the pink armchair.

Reactions: zc627788
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes