Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there a way to evade the game over because of your grades don't being enough? I rejected the dean's blackmail and then at some point I got game over... I loaded a save from some days ago and I still got the game over... I go to class, do the exams well, and then study at home to but I still have the game over...

Edit: So I loaded a save right after the event where I reject the Dean and went to ALL classes and made the exams and also studied at home, but I still get the "game over" message saying i'm being expelled... Does someone knows why is this? And how to fix it?

Last edited:

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
Is there a way to evade the game over because of your grades don't being enough? I rejected the dean's blackmail and then at some point I got game over... I loaded a save from some days ago and I still got the game over... I go to class, do the exams well, and then study at home to but I still have the game over...

Edit: So I loaded a save right after the event where I reject the Dean and went to ALL classes and made the exams and also studied at home, but I still get the "game over" message saying i'm being expelled... Does someone knows why is this? And how to fix it?
Did you pay your tuition? If I remember correctly, it’s something you have to pay. I believe it’s done on the phone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Did you pay your tuition? If I remember correctly, it’s something you have to pay. I believe it’s done on the phone.
Yes I figured how to do it and finished the game... I was a little bit sad because it ended in an awesome part in the yacht party, but it was an amazing game

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrCrazeeMan

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
My only gripe with this game is probably the spelling mistakes(in the contacts) but overall it’s amazing. Also more lesbians pls

Reactions: azel1

eebbk

Feb 1, 2022
This is the best game I’ve ever played. The highly praised layered rendering is stunning, the characters are beautiful, and the costume design (high heels + stockings) is very appealing. The storyline is very well-done. Waiting for updates is always agonizing. Can any players recommend other games of the same high quality? After playing this game, other games just seem to have ugly characters! Thank you very much.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Try Pineapple Express ( complete ) and all his games. Then A couples duet. last A Life worth living. There are many more also....
Aren't those all full NTR games? SoD doesn't seem to be fully committing to that type of satisfaction. Though overlap happens.

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
This is the best game I’ve ever played. The highly praised layered rendering is stunning, the characters are beautiful, and the costume design (high heels + stockings) is very appealing. The storyline is very well-done. Waiting for updates is always agonizing. Can any players recommend other games of the same high quality? After playing this game, other games just seem to have ugly characters! Thank you very much.
You're damaged for life,like rest of us now - always looking everywhere for Riley ...even in real life :HideThePain: :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2018

New

Show less
Hi there!
Since my last post, a few things have changed in my life, and I have a better idea of where I stand. The new update is almost ready, with just the animations left to finish. I hope everything goes smoothly so we can complete them within a week. This way, I can wrap up my work tasks and start my unpaid leave.
As of now, the new update is fully ready. It's half the size of update 3.0, but it took us just over a month to complete, so I think that's a great result. What can you expect in this update? I'll share the details in the change log next week.

The news you've all been waiting for - the release date is:
  • August 10th on Patreon, Steam, and Itch
  • August 7th-8th (if nothing changes) for Devoted+ tiers
  • August 17th for Attentive tier

Reminder: This is a small update. If you don't like smaller updates, feel free to skip this one and wait for the next release.

I hope there won't be any delays due to the animations, but we should be able to meet the deadline. After the update, I'll need about three weeks to handle some work-related tasks before fully starting my leave until the end of the year. After that, I hope to have more time for the project and my personal life (I mentioned more about this in my previous post).
That's all for now. Here are a few renders for you. Episode 3.1 is just about a week away!

1722618627130.png
1722618639645.png
1722618654717.png

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
help iv just started playing this game i agreed to pay 200 to the debit he pickes up sunday but has not arrived to get it have i done something wrong?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes