Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
here is my task log. " Strange Initiation" is all I have outstanding.... Been there a long time... Have no clue what triggers it. Do you see one that is not there that may trigger it ?
The question is, why you want to finish a quest, which is not available in your quest log. Just do the one you have there, as simple as that.

Reactions: sagerock820

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Updated my Pinup Gallery mod for game version 3.1. Also added more tags to the filter feature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also updated my Jukebox mod. No new songs that I am aware of, so the mod should work for game version 3.0+. Mod now also features the same multi-tag filtering plus a seeker bar for each track.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery Downloads:
F95zone -

Jukebox Downloads:
F95zone -

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
hello friend, is there an android version of this game? Will the Android version be released? If the Android version will not be released, at least let's not wait in vain.
I have answered this question a thousand times, just search for it in this thread, read it in QA on discord or patreon.

NO, the android version is not available and we are not currently working on it because it would require changing the entire GUI in the game.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Serve drinks to the 6 solos, = 2 points total
4 groups x 2 = 8 points total
Dance with stripper = 2 points total
Collect the 3 items for the prank = 1 point total
That's 13.

With the groups, give a taste, do it naughty, 3 dares, one more drink.
Stripper pole dance, do it naughty.
That's how I got the 13, didn't try anything else...lol
thank you very much for this.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
A fantastic update, as usual!
Story veery well written with rights times and plots.
Only a dubt, to the husband, on the boat, I would not have admitted he was cuckold, rather I would have used this line:
"Oh honey, the idea that you showed yourself sexy, or even naked to others, or in particularly spicy events has always aroused me a lot"

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Are you aware of the fact the mini-game is additional element, not necessary to continue the game, and on top of that you can repeat it anytime you want in the bar? :lepew:
So can we just wait for time to pass without being penalized?

Hexxy

Dec 1, 2018
Hey if the pole dance mini-game is simply there for making money, can I just skip it? Mobility issues means I am never going to hit those arrows in time, and the minigame isn't releasing back to the game; it just starts over and over.

I get that Fooxied noted that he had spent a lot of time on this, but he apparently didn't factor in those who a] didn't want to play mini-games, or b] don't have the mobility to play them.

Is there a way to bypass it ?

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
[CITAZIONE="Fooxied, post: 14519565, membro: 871451"]
Il nuovo episodio 3.1 è ora disponibile e alla tua portata!

Indovinate chi è il migliore? Tu! Dall'inizio di quest'anno, la mia vita è cambiata completamente, e tutto grazie a voi. Vi sono infinitamente grata per tutto il vostro supporto, e spero che con il prossimo aggiornamento, potrò ricambiare, anche se solo un po'!

Divertitevi e non dimenticate di condividere il vostro feedback!

Vi invito anche ad acquistare la versione Steam se non l'avete ancora fatto e a lasciare la recensione -

Se siete curiosi di conoscere le modifiche apportate, potete trovarle tutte nel link sottostante.

Il vecchio codice per i contenuti bonus è inattivo, ma puoi trovare quello nuovo qui!

View attachment 3917517
[/CITAZIONE]
Non mi è piaciuto solo il gioco... è fantastico! Grafica pazzesca, storia intrigante, MC una donna meravigliosa.
Peccato che lui faccia solo pompini. Sarebbe bello che lei si facesse fottere fino a perdere i sensi, è così hot! :Freddo:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hey if the pole dance mini-game is simply there for making money, can I just skip it? Mobility issues means I am never going to hit those arrows in time, and the minigame isn't releasing back to the game; it just starts over and over.

I get that Fooxied noted that he had spent a lot of time on this, but he apparently didn't factor in those who a] didn't want to play mini-games, or b] don't have the mobility to play them.

Is there a way to bypass it ?
Just don't choose to work as a dancer. As was said above you can work as a waitress instead :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes