PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The game detects when you are being scammed and gives you your money back (y).

The white-haired girl charged me twice for the black dress, first at the full price of $200 and then again at the discounted price of $160.
"Hey, but I live on tips from the bar" I said, but nothing, at least she's kind and sexy.

Magically, the Mafia guy doesn't show up to collect his $200 on Sunday night or even Monday night, and it's been two weeks, so Riley makes up the lost money :KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: TimoF965

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024

The white-haired girl charged me twice for the black dress, first at the full price of $200 and then again at the discounted price of $160.
"Hey, but I live on tips from the bar" I said, but nothing, at least she's kind and sexy.

Magically, the Mafia guy doesn't show up to collect his $200 on Sunday night or even Monday night, and it's been two weeks, so Riley makes up the lost money :KEK:.
if it is for the very first "collection" there is a bug that makes wyatt not show on the first sunday. have had at least 3 playthroughs, and it always happens that way. (i replay every time a a new update comes out) i am playing the steam version if that makes any difference

Last edited:

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024

No, it doesn't...
After making the agreement, Wyatt doesn't show up on that first Sunday, that's it.
If you go buy the "bar" dress after that, you get billed $200, then $160, Wyatt shows up Sunday like clockwork.
Riley does not get her $ back...
This same bug happens when buying the 2nd "club" dress. Again, Wyatt still shows up.
Dev knows about the bug, is looking into it. Hopefully fixed with next update.

It's been a while, and may be confusing with another game, but I think there was a similar bug previously, where the buy dress scene wasn't triggering when entering the boutique. It was fixed in a patch, and the scene started triggering correctly. I didn't have 2 copies of each dress in my inventory from those saves...
Now, I have 2 copies of each dress in the inventory...lol

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It's been a while, and may be confusing with another game, but I think there was a similar bug previously, where the buy dress scene wasn't triggering when entering the boutique.
In my case, the event is triggered when I buy the dress, so when I pay the $200.
With the mission active, the event should be triggered when I enter the shop. In fact, it shouldn't go on sale early, so people can't buy it twice :HideThePain:.

And as for Wyatt, I was joking because it's obvious it's a bug, the guy sends a text saying he'll pick up his stuff on Sunday night and he doesn't.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Wyatt does not show up at first, if you have less than 3 days till Sunday after the quest - the reason is quite simple, to give you enough time to collect 200$, otherwise you would have to repeat whole game.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes