Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
The only movie that I have on my laptop is called “ long distance call”. It’s used with the VR goggles, and I already have bought these items already. There has to be something else that I need to accomplish in order to unlock that quest.
If I'm not mistaken, you have to keep playing until you reach the events of the 3.1 update (which is where the movie was added).

Reactions: filochard

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
What the hell. I bought everything in the laptop and just assumed they were bonus images. Now I have to go back and flip on the TV lol

Reactions: jenyabest

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey guys and gals - is it just me or the dancing mini game sucks? or is it just me - I just can't click fast enough lol

Reactions: Levitation

stumblingfool2002

Mar 10, 2023
Can someone PLEASE tell me the OST/Soundtrack of when Wyatt comes over?? I deleted the game until next update but it keeps playing in my head relentlessly.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guys and gals - is it just me or the dancing mini game sucks? or is it just me - I just can't click fast enough lol
There's a mod in post #4,496 (p. 225) of this thread. Very handy for awkward or slow people.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
The game is really frustrating because you can play the slutty route and still after on the yacht when the husband tells her that he is a cuck and gives her permission to fuck around I thought "hell yea" and when she went with Madison to the party - I thought she was finally going to fuck somebody but NOPE lol

Reactions: packard1928
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes