yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I went into steam, the game and here is the first photo and her breasts, they are perfect and beautiful and good, but what can I say, the further you go, the worse it gets and they obviously wanted to make the breasts bigger, Patriot subscribers say the breasts are small, make them bigger and we throw out the subscriptions, I am a little upset that the breasts have become too big
I'm paying Fooxied 1 million dollars a month to make her boobs bigger to satisfy my kink and lie about it. Cope.

Blanklied

May 29, 2022
guys, need the name of a game in which you play as a guy who skips his jog and then his wife/girlfriend goes to his boss and makes up for his tardiness. The male hacks the bosses computer and then reads emails of him and his partner. Please tell me the name. Thanks.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

lakoma44

Jun 5, 2024
I hope we'll get more Ivy scenes for the next update. I know she is lesbian and I totally respect and support it, but I would like to see a straight scene for the Ivy. Its ok if its not a scene but collectible is fine too. So please Fooxie, it doesn't matter straight or lesbian or bi, just want sum Ivy scenes man. Its just a simple wish though, dont get me wrong im not trying to press you or any shit. Huge respect for you incredible game.

Reactions: azel1 and robin312
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes