ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I bought the game on Steam since the release. I wish the update would be out at least on the weekend. Don't understand the 03 days difference.
exactly , you paid once, and you get the updates freely after than one purchase. But patreon is the thing that allow them to keep working on the game, so they deserve an advantage, considerign that they constantly paying.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
For those who play the new update. Riley get fucked by others besides her husband?
I'd say the chance of that is almost zero, unless you count a lesbian encounter. One can only hope but my expectations are so low I won't even download it again until someone confirms.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I'd say the chance of that is almost zero, unless you count a lesbian encounter. One can only hope but my expectations are so low I won't even download it again until someone confirms.
It may happen in the next update in December I believe.

Reactions: wildride69

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
You know Fooxied does encourage people to wait and download the game during major updates, right? You don't need to get the X.1 or X.2 updates, which usually don't have too much happening save for the side stuff.
But to answer your question, no, Riley does not have actual sex with anyone in this update. At least not on-screen. It was still a pleasant update that makes 4.0 out to be a very, very promising one given the events hinted at by various characters.

Also, remember that Riley has literally just learned that her husband might be a cuck, it's gonna take her a hot minute to accept that and start exploring. If you're that impatient and want to play a fuck-fest, go play Lisa or something.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You know Fooxied does encourage people to wait and download the game during major updates, right? You don't need to get the X.1 or X.2 updates, which usually don't have too much happening save for the side stuff.
But to answer your question, no, Riley does not have actual sex with anyone in this update. At least not on-screen. It was still a pleasant update that makes 4.0 out to be a very, very promising one given the events hinted at by various characters.

Also, remember that Riley has literally just learned that her husband might be a cuck, it's gonna take her a hot minute to accept that and start exploring. If you're that impatient and want to play a fuck-fest, go play Lisa or something.
I stopped playing this game along time ago, now I'm just waiting for a B/G scene with someone other than her husband before I check it out again. So I'm patiently waiting, although I'm leaning towards nothing happening until next year but I'm keeping hope alive. I try to avoid the thread as much as I can so I don't see to many spoilers... like her husband might be a cuck. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
I stopped playing this game along time ago, now I'm just waiting for a B/G scene with someone other than her husband before I check it out again. So I'm patiently waiting, although I'm leaning towards nothing happening until next year but I'm keeping hope alive. I try to avoid the thread as much as I can so I don't see to many spoilers... like her husband might be a cuck. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
Well, without further spoilers, 4.0 sounds like it may interest you.

Reactions: wildride69

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
People who expect major story progression should just focus on big updates.

This game updates as:

1. Major Update (Think main story progression - this is where you may get what you ask for related to Riley)
  2. Minor Update (Think small main story and more side story progression)
  3. Minor Update (Think small main story and more side story progression)
  4. Repeat from 1. - 3.

Also I checked my "future-showing-clueball" and it showed me that once Riley have sex with other men in the game and Gnomes here will start asking/saying:

1. Riley butt-fuck
  2. Riley Gang-Bang
  3. More Riley Gang-Bang
  4. Riley Pregnant
  5. Riley Pregnant Gang-Bang
  6. Boring game MC fucks everything even the plants.
So in conclusion just ignore the people crying for Riley not having sex with everyone and everything and enjoy the game as it is - The game will only get better and better.

Last edited:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018

This game updates as:

1. Major Update (Think main story progression - this is where you may get what you ask for related to Riley)
  4. Repeat from 1. - 3.

Also I checked my "future-showing-clueball" and it showed me that once Riley have sex with other men in the game and Gnomes here will start asking/saying:

1. Riley butt-fuck
  2. Riley Gang-Bang
  3. More Riley Gang-Bang
  4. Riley Pregnant
So in conclusion just ignore the people crying for Riley not having sex with everyone and everything and enjoy the game as it is - The game will only get better and better.
Ngl, straight up facts.

Reactions: Ozliat

koksokur

Jul 2, 2017

This game updates as:

4. Repeat from 1. - 3.

1. Riley butt-fuck
  2. Riley Gang-Bang
  3. More Riley Gang-Bang
  4. Riley Pregnant
I completely agree with you. There are games where there is only romance (of which there are not many), there are games where GG fucks everything in every update without romance or much of a plot. And there is such a balance where there is development, a beautiful picture, a few side quests that are appropriate and this is ideal. There aren't many games like this. I believe that the developer does not drag out the game, but simply leads it to a logical chain and so that everything is appropriate. And that's exactly why I love this game.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes