ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is it possible to complete the raising stakes quest?, when I click on revel it just takes me back to the kitchen before I clicked on the laptop.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I deleted and reinstalled it twice but it didn't work. I downloaded the Android APK port. But my save files remain as they are, they have not been deleted, how can I start from scratch?
When installed on android go into settings-> apps-> choose the game Steps of debauchery and clear storage.
This should do it, but if there is still a problem with remaining saves, then take a look in internal storage -> android -> data for a folder like 'com.***.StepsOfDebauchery' and delete it.

Reactions: Kaya0088

PlutoZe

Feb 13, 2020
Using the cebs Android port bc joiplay is not working for this chapter and I can't get past the 2nd ispy quest reveal, clicking on it brings me back to the kitchen like some others experienced it, have reinstalled, started from scratch, started from someone else's save nothing works.
If anyone got past it can they share their save for me to use? Also uploading my save with the borked quest.

Ty in advance

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes