Edstevens

May 4, 2018
I used a prior save from version 1.0. I had completed all the tasks. It sent me the scene with the dagger gangster, and then crashed.

Should we not use prior saves?

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
I wanted to ask the dev a question. Is there any special reason why developers use the webm format for videos? I would also like to ask if it would be possible to use mp4 (with MPEG encoder) instead of webm? For some reason, webm scenes are completely laggy on older machines without a dedicated graphics card while in mp4, they flow normally (on my PC with a dedicated card, no problem with webm, laggy only on notebook with Intel HD Graphics). I converted all the videos to mp4 to play on the laptop without lag by myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleepwalker59

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm guessing with everything checked off in the quest guide, this means there is nothing left to do at the moment.
Or is there anything that can still be done (aside from working at the bar and cleaning the apartment, of course), that may be hidden and not in the quest guide?
I realize this is only the 2nd release, so I assume that means there isn't much in the game yet. Just checking

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I wanted to ask the dev a question. Is there any special reason why developers use the webm format for videos? I would also like to ask if it would be possible to use mp4 (with MPEG encoder) instead of webm? For some reason, webm scenes are completely laggy on older machines without a dedicated graphics card while in mp4, they flow normally (on my PC with a dedicated card, no problem). I converted all the videos to mp4 to play on the laptop without lag by myself.
First time we hear that someone have problem with this. Pretty sure it was about the size and compatibility, but I would need to see, if more people had similar problem.

I'm guessing with everything checked off in the quest guide, this means there is nothing left to do at the moment.
Or is there anything that can still be done (aside from working at the bar and cleaning the apartment, of course), that may be hidden and not in the quest guide?
I realize this is only the 2nd release, so I assume that means there isn't much in the game yet. Just checking
In episode 1.1 there is an EoC information, when you finish all of the quests.

Reactions: Udayana

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Here is how the poll is going right now

#Poll 3 - High heels to complete the lingerie

1 Like

Poll number three, titled "High Heels," is now open for voting! I extend an invitation to all members of the Inquisitive+ tier to participate.
These elegant heels will perfectly complement the lingerie you selected earlier, and the complete set will be showcased in our upcoming update!

First, on the left
18%

Second, in the middle
39%

Third, on the right
42%
:love:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Here is how the poll is going right now

#Poll 3 - High heels to complete the lingerie

1 Like

Poll number three, titled "High Heels," is now open for voting! I extend an invitation to all members of the Inquisitive+ tier to participate.
These elegant heels will perfectly complement the lingerie you selected earlier, and the complete set will be showcased in our upcoming update!

First, on the left
18%

Second, in the middle
39%

Third, on the right
42%
:love:
The legs are much more interesting than the shoes :love: But the latter are all cute.

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
First time we hear that someone have problem with this. Pretty sure it was about the size and compatibility, but I would need to see, if more people had similar problem.

In episode 1.1 there is an EoC information, when you finish all of the quests.
Thanks for the reply. I've had this problem in several games using webm and renpy 8 (most). Fetish Locator (Week 3 Only), Become a Rockstar (last scenes) and thirst for my girl (last versions changed to renpy 8 and webm). There are several threads here and on reddit, with people complaining about lag in renpy 8 or above in animations, I don't remember if here or on reddit, someone commented that converting to mp4 solves the problem. Result: I decided to test and convert all animations from Fetish Locator Week 3 to mp4 and it worked, I even shared it as a "mod" for everyone. I tested it in your game and it also resolved.
I don't know why, but it seems that many people with older machines with Intel HD Graphics have problems with webm and renpy 8.

If you want, as soon as I have time I can show you how they look in webm format here and then in mp4

Thanks again for the answer.

Reactions: Fooxied

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
dev if you could add adjustment of textbox opacity .... would be much appreciated
There is no textbox at all and we don't plan to add it, because I think the text is clearly visible. We can possibly increase the contrast and shadow of the text, if more people will insist.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I've had this problem in several games using webm and renpy 8 (most). Fetish Locator (Week 3 Only), Become a Rockstar (last scenes) and thirst for my girl (last versions changed to renpy 8 and webm). There are several threads here and on reddit, with people complaining about lag in renpy 8 or above in animations, I don't remember if here or on reddit, someone commented that converting to mp4 solves the problem. Result: I decided to test and convert all animations from Fetish Locator Week 3 to mp4 and it worked, I even shared it as a "mod" for everyone. I tested it in your game and it also resolved.
I don't know why, but it seems that many people with older machines with Intel HD Graphics have problems with webm and renpy 8.

If you want, as soon as I have time I can show you how they look in webm format here and then in mp4

Thanks again for the answer.
I will take a look on it, as we plan to add couple of animations in this update.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Just started and the game looks solid with attractive renders but is there anyway to remove the menu button in the lower right? Their is a hide button but as soon as you click again it comes back, its a bit distracting imo.

thanks

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes